• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can you vaporize xanax ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustangsally24

Greenlighter
Could i lace my vaporizer with xanax and vape it and get the same effects of smoking a bowl laced with xanax?

No, I don't believe so. Tablets of alprazolam typically have a lot of inactive ingredients; these would be damaging to inhale.

This is more suitable for OD. And I don't think that's gonna work. Smoking pills is bad m'kay? Vamping them will make it slightly less harmful, but not that much. Don't try it.

Back up a minute - you've been smoking bowls laced with xanax? You mean to tell me that you've been crushing up those beautiful bars and mixing it with weed and smoking it?!

This is a horrible idea for many reasons, you should stop doing it.
* It's a waste of xanax. Xanax, like most benzos, has >90% bioavailability sublingual and oral, whereas when you smoke it, some portion of it gets burned, and some portion of it gets exhaled. You'll get higher if you put the xanax under your tongue instead of on your weed.
* The fillers produce nasty combustion products which are likely quite bad for your lungs (carcinogens and tars and/or irritating smoke).
* The smoke has to taste utterly vile.
* Smoking pills in general marks you as someone who doesn't know much about drugs and might not be that bright (ie, an easy mark).

Also, no you can't vape it, vapes don't get hot enough to vaporize it (it doesn't even melt until 230C!).

Back up a minute - you've been smoking bowls laced with xanax? You mean to tell me that you've been crushing up those beautiful bars and mixing it with weed and smoking it?!

* It's a waste of xanax. Xanax, like most benzos, has >90% bioavailability sublingual and oral, whereas when you smoke it, some portion of it gets burned, and some portion of it gets exhaled. You'll get higher if you put the xanax under your tongue instead of on your weed.
* The fillers produce nasty combustion products which are likely quite bad for your lungs (carcinogens and tars and/or irritating smoke).
* Smoking pills in general marks you as someone who doesn't know much about drugs and might not be that bright (ie, an easy mark).

Also, no you can't vape it, vapes don't get hot enough to vaporize it (it doesn't even melt until 230C!).

I agree WTF! why would you mix xanax with weed and try to vapo it, that is just fucking stupid, and smoking pills as well, Christ, just smoke some weed...

Nope, i haven't vaped them. I asked before I did it, and decided not to.

Dude, smoking Xanax? Seriously? Just don't do it. Even if it gives you some sort of buzz, which I kind of doubt, it's not worth the serious damage it will cause to your lungs.

Under the tongue or swallowed orally, don't waste your time with anything else, there's no need.

It may have an effect. Some smoke Rohypnol. I've heard of Rohypnol being smoked on foil and with weed. One person was surprised I took it orally. Also someone desperate for heroin smoked klonopin on foil and claimed it had an effect. I tried it, could taste the clonazepam, but didn't do much cause I thought it was stupid.
tricomb said:
Under the tongue or swallowed orally
QFT

Put it under your tongue, the shit hits you instantly anyway, plus you're not going to get a rush.

According to Chemspider, the boiling point of xanax is over 500 degrees anyway. Most of it would be thermally destroyed.

I've had good success mixing with propylene glycol and administering it rectally.

I've successfully vaporized a 1mg/mL Aplrazolam/Propylene glycol solution in a vaporizer pen. Seems to make it more potent, and the effects are gone within the hour.

if you had pure xanax you could vape it for sure; i know you can vape etizolam as i've done it a few times as well. I wouldn't mix it in a bowl and smoke it with weed or anything else tho, just vape it on its own in a crack pipe sort of thing, if you must that is.

yeah this would make xanax incredibly addictive, not a good idea for HR sake, just take it sublingually, it'll last longer at least.

Vaping Xanax with PG

Hi, what's your method of extracting the xanax from the binders. How many MG to ML did you use? how long did you let it sit for? Thanks in advance...I want to vape it as well.

I wouldn't see the point... just like there isn't a point to IV'ing benzos.. there is no "rush", which is the whole reason why people opt to smoke or shoot things.. (that and the increased BA, but again, benzos have an already crazy high oral BA)

Seems like an exercise in futility to me.

^^^^agree
Not a good idea, be honest it's the first time I seen a post of vamping xanex. I always took mine orally and that's it, best feeling, most time in effect and overall safer for your body.
just my .02

Status
Not open for further replies.