• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Can you vape benzos with an e-cigarette vaporiser?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
I soon need to leave NL to go to my country, and I don't know if it is legal to pass Phenibut from NL to Greece, let alone pellets of RC benzodiazepines.

Thus I am wondering, is it possible to make PG/VG (or whatever they call it) solution with benzodiazepine powder inside and vape it with an e-cigarette vaporizer? I need benzodiazepines for my anxiety and panic attacks.

I don't see why not but I wouldn't go through all that trouble. If you're really concerned about being caught with pellets of benzos just powder them and place them in capsules. I use that trick all of the time when I fly. Go buy some cheap legal supplements that come in capsules. Remove the powder within them. Crush up your benzos. Place powder into the capsules. No one will ever look in the bottles.

That's how I got my illegal opioids and MXE to my destination. I've gotten very brave about traveling with drugs on flights since the first time I did this. Typically, I'll have pot in my luggage. LSD in my wallet. Pills in my carry-on. I do not get on a plane unless I'm on at least 3mg of xanax.

I don't see why not but I wouldn't go through all that trouble. If you're really concerned about being caught with pellets of benzos just powder them and place them in capsules. I use that trick all of the time when I fly. Go buy some cheap legal supplements that come in capsules. Remove the powder within them. Crush up your benzos. Place powder into the capsules. No one will ever look in the bottles.

That's how I got my illegal opioids and MXE to my destination. I've gotten very brave about traveling with drugs on flights since the first time I did this. Typically, I'll have pot in my luggage. LSD in my wallet. Pills in my carry-on. I do not get on a plane unless I'm on at least 3mg of xanax.
wait so it is actually allowed to pass capsules through airport security as long as they are supposedly some food supplement? are they really that stupid?

and you can even pass opioids like that?

wait so it is actually allowed to pass capsules through airport security as long as they are supposedly some food supplement? are they really that stupid?

and you can even pass opioids like that?
In my experience they don't even check. They're more worried about my bottles of vape juice and electronics. I rarely travel but when I do I take everything. The last time I went through TSA I was high on MDMA and reeked of pot. They just waved me straight through. They're looking for bombs not minimal amounts of drugs. They get paid minimum wage they don't care about someone bringing through a few pills for their own use. I don't even bother crushing tablets like xanax. I just toss them in the bottle with the rest of my shit. I just use the capsule trick to transport loose powder.

If you're really worried about it cause a distraction. I like forgetting to take off my belt when I walk through their x-ray cancer machine. There are always 5-10 people waiting for me on the other side spooked that I'm the underwear bomber's copycat. Then I play dumb and apologize for forgetting to remove my belt. They laugh and tell me not to worry about it and point me right through.

I'm convinced I could sneak a weapon or bomb on to any flight I wanted. It's a security theater. None of them are taking their job serious.

I need to mention that I'm high right now and when I've done this I wasn't traveling between countries. Your results might vary but I'm sure you'd be fine. If I was traveling to Japan or some other strict country I probably wouldn't be this bold. In America no one seems to care. We're all addicts and they see so many bottles of pills daily there is no way they could verify the contents of them. They know better than to check.

Now if your goal is to slip through with pounds of cocaine strapped to your body they'd probably say something. A few benzos? Everyone on the plane is probably holding.

In my experience they don't even check. They're more worried about my bottles of vape juice and electronics. I rarely travel but when I do I take everything. The last time I went through TSA I was high on MDMA and reeked of pot. They just waved me straight through. They're looking for bombs not minimal amounts of drugs. They get paid minimum wage they don't care about someone bringing through a few pills for their own use. I don't even bother crushing tablets like xanax. I just toss them in the bottle with the rest of my shit. I just use the capsule trick to transport loose powder.

If you're really worried about it cause a distraction. I like forgetting to take off my belt when I walk through their x-ray cancer machine. There are always 5-10 people waiting for me on the other side spooked that I'm the underwear bomber's copycat. Then I play dumb and apologize for forgetting to remove my belt. They laugh and tell me not to worry about it and point me right through.

I'm convinced I could sneak a weapon or bomb on to any flight I wanted. It's a security theater. None of them are taking their job serious.
That takes a huge stress of my back, thank you so much for the information!

Capsules are great for smuggling and all respect to the dude that thought of that. :ROFLMAO: What I would like to know is, if one has like Clonazolam (or some stronger BZO in powder form) and makes a solution in PG 5mg/1ml, does the effect come faster, and if it is the same (or at least similar) than when one eats the powder?