• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you use kratom to potentiate opiates?

Tifftifco2

Bluelighter
Om struggling to feel anything from my dihydrocodeine lately and I wondered if using kratom along side it as a potentiate is possible? I'm very new to kratom and I read conflicting information. I read somewhere that you can use it to potentiate opiates but mostly I see people saying it kills the euphoric effects of opiates which is what I'm thinking is happening to me. I used kratom on Sunday evening got no euphoric feeling whatsoever then when I've come back to my max dose of dihydrocodeine (which I usually get euphoria on less than max) I feel nothing! Should I combine them at the same time or ditch the kratom and hope my tolerance falls? What other potentiaters do people reccomend? I cant get hold of any benzodiazepines for love nor money they are so difficult to get! Any info much appreciated!

Both active metabolites are stronger than morphine, one by twenty two times, so perhaps it messes with it in the way bupe does without the antagonism (inverse agonism, technically) because it is around the same potency.