View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can you trip on shrooms two nights in a row

Raindance14

Greenlighter
So I've done shrooms a few times before. I did them a month ago and didn't get many effects, they weren't very good. But last night I did less than a gram or a gram and had an amazing trip. I have the same amount if not more and I haven't eaten much of anything in the past 48 hours so could I trip again right now? I've drank a lot of water too and I'm less than 130 pounds if that makes any difference

You can but you would have to eat more mushrooms as you have a tolerance. If you wait a week your tolerance will go away. But if you smoke cannabis or hash the next day you may get some psychedelic effects from that since you recently took mushrooms.

You could but I would hold off… and let your tolerance drop. You probably have them in your system still. I would eat and wait a few days or even a week. The experience might not be the same or as good as you just took them yesterday…. I used to take them myself

Even if you eat more to compensate for tolerance it still won't feel the same.
It's not as simple as doubling your dosage, you often lose the magic that the trip had the first night.
Wait a week or two; a week is good, two is better.

You could but I would hold off… and let your tolerance drop. You probably have them in your system still. I would eat and wait a few days or even a week. The experience might not be the same or as good as you just took them yesterday…. I used to take them myself

This^

Even if you eat more to compensate for tolerance it still won't feel the same.
It's not as simple as doubling your dosage, you often lose the magic that the trip had the first night.
Wait a week or two; a week is good, two is better.

...and this^

No problem :)
Having a sub par psychedelic experience because you were impatient (we've all been there) is kinda disappointing.

I've tripped 2 days in a row on mushrooms (and 4-AcO-DMT) a number of times, and generally it is not good.

-if I take the same amount of mushrooms on day 2 as on day 1, the second trip is muted, more than slightly dysphoric and generally uncomfortable. Also found that visual colour shifting changed from florescent yellows, blues, oranges, pinks and neon to dark brown, purple, black and grey. Same tolerance found for equivalent amounts of 4-AcO-DMT
-If I take a greater amount of mushrooms (about twice the first amount) or 4-AcO-DMT, I get a trip that is close to the original intensity and magic, but slightly duller.

Anything between an equivalent amount and double I've found to give a general lessened second trip.

Just for general reference, my bad or challenging trips have always been on day 2.

Tom

I've tripped 2 days in a row on mushrooms (and 4-AcO-DMT) a number of times, and generally it is not good.

-if I take the same amount of mushrooms on day 2 as on day 1, the second trip is muted, more than slightly dysphoric and generally uncomfortable. Also found that visual colour shifting changed from florescent yellows, blues, oranges, pinks and neon to dark brown, purple, black and grey. Same tolerance found for equivalent amounts of 4-AcO-DMT
-If I take a greater amount of mushrooms (about twice the first amount) or 4-AcO-DMT, I get a trip that is close to the original intensity and magic, but slightly duller.

Anything between an equivalent amount and double I've found to give a general lessened second trip.

Just for general reference, my bad or challenging trips have always been on day 2.

Tom

Wise words!