• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can you take fent/carfent on Suboxone and methadone?

Oh yeah for sure fentanyl is totally safe for medical use, its not any more dangerous than any other opioid on the order of its effect. What makes it so dangerous its high potency, medical professionals can easily dose out the required amount, but thats a lot harder on the street.

I'm a bit of an exception to the rule but fentanyl is my problem drug, I actually prefer it to heroin... though I know if we only had heroin on the street that would be better for society as a whole.

Do You IV?

Edit; my drug career is over, I’ve done fentanyl a dozen times or so, but I was always curious about carfentanil

Oh yeah for sure fentanyl is totally safe for medical use, its not any more dangerous than any other opioid on the order of its effect. What makes it so dangerous its high potency, medical professionals can easily dose out the required amount, but thats a lot harder on the street.

I'm a bit of an exception to the rule but fentanyl is my problem drug, I actually prefer it to heroin... though I know if we only had heroin on the street that would be better for society as a whole.
Do You IV?

Edit; my drug career is over, I’ve done fentanyl a dozen times or so, but I was always curious about carfentanil

I also gotta say , I can’t even imagine how disturbing this must be for old people (“carfentanil - the youth are doing drugs for elephants!”)

The degree recreational carfentanil DOESNT disturb me too much kinda shows how desensitized I am to extreme drug use, although I do think fentanyl & analogues replacing a potent drug that is usually injected (heroin) is ultra messed up

Last edited:

Wow, really? I tried fentanyl on purpose several times at various dosages, back in the day, and found it undesirable. I experienced no euphoria whatsoever, just a very strong sedating body high, I mean my body felt good but there was no soul to it at all, it was very clinical and boring.

Yes you can definitely get high on fentanyl while on Methadone and Subs. I’m on Methadone have been for 10 months and have gotten high on fet countless times at the same time. And my girlfriend is on Subs and also has gotten high on fet at the same time tons of times. However Methadone will not effect the fet high whatsoever. But if you’re on Subs while doing fet you need to be very very careful because Subs are an opioid blocker so you won’t get high until you’ve done enough fet to get over that blocking wall so you can get high but once you’re over that wall on Subs you’ve probably done more fet than you may realize and need to be careful not to overdose if you know what I mean.

Anyone who does this better have a high as hell tolerance to opiates in general because you might not come back from this, lol.

The suboxone isn't as powerful of a barrier as methadone... from what it seems. At least regarding fent and carfent. For some reason fent seems to be better at breaking through medication barriers that prevent the user from getting high (intentionally like on subs).