• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can you SMOKE poppy seeds?

wanderingsoul12

Greenlighter
So, if you get a tobacco pipe and fill it with UNWASHED poppy seeds, can you smoke them? or is it not worth it? Also heard that destroys the thebaine

Nope. You can't.

You can wash the opium off of dirty seeds and concentrate in such a way that you have a smokable resin but its alot of work.

The traces of morphine are from leftover latex in the plants leaking onto the seeds. You simply can't get a high enough concentration to smoke.

I mean you COULD smoke them, but you'd probably have to smoke like a 5lb bag of unwashed seeds to get any effect lol. You'd probably die of smoke inhalation before getting anything out of it.

There is no point smoking poppy seeds because they don't contain any active alkaloids. The only reason you can get a buzz from washing seeds is that there is often some opium residue left coating the seeds.

Yes it works get a massive pile of them on foil and chase just like you would h it turns into a weird paste it runs a little slower than h and may be weaker/stronger depending on the batch let me know how it goes

don't listen to these noobs they haven't actually tried it like I have, they just think if 'scientifically ' it shouldn't work it won't work and won't even bother trying well scientifically we should all be shitting in our hands and throwing it at each other but we don't nerds

don't listen to these noobs they haven't actually tried it like I have, they just think if 'scientifically ' it shouldn't work it won't work and won't even bother trying well scientifically we should all be shitting in our hands and throwing it at each other but we don't nerds

Okay. Let us walk this through.

It takes 1-3 pounds of unwashed poppy seeds to make one reasonably psychoactive dose of poppy seed tea, equivalent to perhaps 90mg of morphine.

A tobacco pipe holds perhaps 0.5 tsp.

Poppy seeds do not burn very well. Not that I have tried, I can just tell.

Morphine has a moderate half-life.

Smoke away. Would you like directions to The Lounge?

No. It won’t do a damn thing. Also fuck poppy seeds, you never know how much you’re getting. Better off with one of the opioid RCs like O-DSMT if you need a legal substitute that badly.

This is a forum for learning and harm reduction after all.. “Google it” is taking the lazy route out so ya a little better.

-GC
utfse then. been covered a million times here. it's a waste of time trying to make the liquid smokable. best roa for pst is drink it. that is if you can find good seeds anymoar. iirc

Okay. Let us walk this through.

It takes 1-3 pounds of unwashed poppy seeds to make one reasonably psychoactive dose of poppy seed tea, equivalent to perhaps 90mg of morphine.

A tobacco pipe holds perhaps 0.5 tsp.

Poppy seeds do not burn very well. Not that I have tried, I can just tell.

Morphine has a moderate half-life.

Smoke away. Would you like directions to The Lounge?

On one side note ive had seeds where 250g produced a strong experience and i dont get high easily. This is rare.

You absolutely can smoke poppy seeds. But it won't get you high.