• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you smoke ice out of a spoon

Willm121

Bluelighter
I got a Bic lighter, a spoon, broken down pen, and my ice. If I can smoke ice with a spoon how long does it take to vaporize?

When there's will, ... You don't need anybody to give you a time estimate, you will see it once it starts vaporizing.

It will vapourise, but it will be wasteful. Only put in one hit at a time, and heat it slowly to avoid burning your stuff. Have you no foil??

Yes. Make a channel in a 10 by 5 inch bit of foil. Put your meth on the dull side.
The channel shouldn't be a full crease or fold, just run it across your fingers to make like a half pipe shape.
Put the gear on one end, when it melts, tilt the foil so it runs, and chase that dragon, baby!

You should search how to make a tooter out of foil on YouTube too, so you can catch the residue better than with a pen. Trust me.

You should search how to make a tooter out of foil on YouTube too, so you can catch the residue better than with a pen. Trust me.
I looked it up but im confused which side to put in the product and which one to inhale, the one with the angle or without?

You use the tooter like you would use the pen, except you can unroll the foil and smoke the meth that's collected inside, instead of having to scrape a pen.
A pen still works fine though, it's just a bit more wasteful and unhealthy as the plastic inevitably melts a bit from the heat, and you inhale the fumes with your meth vapour.

You don't put the product in the tooter, you put it on the foil 5 x 10 inch bit of foil, heat it from underneath, when it runs down the foil, suck the smoke up through the tooter.

You use the tooter like you would use the pen, except you can unroll the foil and smoke the meth that's collected inside, instead of having to scrape a pen.
A pen still works fine though, it's just a bit more wasteful and unhealthy as the plastic inevitably melts a bit from the heat, and you inhale the fumes with your meth vapour.

You don't put the product in the tooter, you put it on the foil 5 x 10 inch bit of foil, heat it from underneath, when it runs down the foil, suck the smoke up through the tooter.
Gotcha thanks

foil + make a foil tooter that has a larger end that'll be over the product to aid in losing less i made a shitty drawing in paint of the tooter to use, and simply chase it on foil but since meth doesn't need chasing too much, smoke each hit on a different spot because foil eventually can get holes in it.

Attachments

• tooter.png
    tooter.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 1