• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you shoot up Valium?

^Wait what? Valium oral drops? mixed with flunitrazepam and IVed? Now I might do the liquid valium but just the valium IV.. or was it another benzo like klonopin or Xanax you were talking about being in liquid drops? I try any 3 of those benzos if these liquid oral forms were safe to be IVed, but not the fluntirazepam... I'm good on that one haha.

The basics have pretty much been covered, but I'll add this to further lessen the temptation.

IV midazolam is one of the only commonly IV'd benzos, actually the only one I've heard of being used IV, and only hospital grade IV vials at that, and it's supposed to be the gold standard if you want any kind of rush from benzos. I've experienced it before surgery a few times, and I personally still get more of a "rush" from certain benzos taken sublingually. If you really want that instant benzo effect, just chew your pills up and keep them in your mouth, because that's about the best you'll get. I get the best rush from blotter benzos, but that's not really HR at all so I won't get into it, I'm just saying. The IV midazolam "rush" when I had zero tolerance wasn't even as good as sublingual Klonopin for me when I did have a bit of a tolerance. So spare your veins and you'll probably get a lot more from benzos anyway. It's not the most effective ROA in any sense, and if you're addicted, you should be looking for anything to taper safely with in the meantime. You're lucky that you have Valium if you are physically dependent, because you might be able to go days between doses, so make those pills last.

The basics have pretty much been covered, but I'll add this to further lessen the temptation.

IV midazolam is one of the only commonly IV'd benzos, actually the only one I've heard of being used IV, and only hospital grade IV vials at that, and it's supposed to be the gold standard if you want any kind of rush from benzos. I've experienced it before surgery a few times, and I personally still get more of a "rush" from certain benzos taken sublingually. If you really want that instant benzo effect, just chew your pills up and keep them in your mouth, because that's about the best you'll get. I get the best rush from blotter benzos, but that's not really HR at all so I won't get into it, I'm just saying. The IV midazolam "rush" when I had zero tolerance wasn't even as good as sublingual Klonopin for me when I did have a bit of a tolerance. So spare your veins and you'll probably get a lot more from benzos anyway. It's not the most effective ROA in any sense, and if you're addicted, you should be looking for anything to taper safely with in the meantime. You're lucky that you have Valium if you are physically dependent, because you might be able to go days between doses, so make those pills last.

so I foundMyself in an ER agitated but not horrible so and I asked if I could have some Iv Valium for some reason they yes and they came in with a syringe and injected me with obviously purposfilly liquid Valium. The rush was warm and super calming, every bone in my body relaxed and all I could do was lie down and enjoy everything peaceful in life. and all my problems in the entire world and I just lay down the couch with Pat was totally at peace in the world it was going to repeat so badly every time I go to go to ER I ask if I can have on me and most of the time they say no but a few times and Nora has given me eight months followed by and ER I was getting a total of five so I’m just saying you know Asporke and you’ll get it you won’t get that same rash you got first time but it was still very well worth it you know you’re agitated

so I foundMyself in an ER agitated but not horrible so and I asked if I could have some Iv Valium for some reason they yes and they came in with a syringe and injected me with obviously purposfilly liquid Valium. The rush was warm and super calming, every bone in my body relaxed and all I could do was lie down and enjoy everything peaceful in life. Since then every er visit I beg for I’ve Valium. Once I got it twice sndanither time I lucked out and got 5. None as good as the first and I would never consider making my own solution. Too dangerous . Just go to an er agitated and say it’s the only thing that calms you down. Good luck.

Even diazepam intended for parenteral use is not good to IV....

The "South Asian cocktail" that's popular among injectors in India usually contains three ingredients: 1) buprenorphine, 2) a sedating antihistamine (pheniramine or promethazine), and 3) diazepam. These are all obtained in the form of pharmaceutical or veterinary injectables, not crushed pills, but they still damage the veins and tissue terribly -- especially the diazepam, which is extremely viscous, although the antihistamines are bad, too.

I don't know about injectable lorazepam, but I believe most liquid diazepam will specify SC/IM and at most an IV drop or slow IV -- which is a lot slower than taking a whole minute to push the plunger down. For that matter, injectable promethazine is no longer approved for IV use in the US, either.

I only have a few pills, and shooting up is generally the most efficient way to get high.

So can you shoot up Valium? Is it more efficient?
Brother, you can't.
1.Diazepam isn’t water soluble....
2.Pill Formulation contains water soluble polymers,excipients ; I hope you don’t want them in your vein....... can be responsible for some kind of "Necrosis".
→ Sublingual ROA

Vallium is one of the best benzo regarding Bioavability I think its ove 95% so you don't have to care about that. If you want to increase the effect and reduce the time the drug needs to hit, just buyWhite Grape fruit juice (if you can get some I would replace WGFJ for Tagamet as it works better), lemon balm and crush the pills.

-First I would take the lemon balm 2 to 3 times, about 2 grams finely grounded dry leaves every 2-3 hours before Taking the vallium (it will build up your GABA levels)
-Then I would drink about 500ml WGF juice an hour before the vallium (to reduce the enzyme that destroys vallium which will create an increase in blood plasma concentration and increase the already high Bioavability)
-Then I would crush the Vallium take it
-Then I would dose 1 to 2 grams of Lemon balm every 4 hours to keep the GABA leves the highest possible and drink the 500ml of WGF juice over the rest of the day to keep the enzyme level lowest possible.

This combination of actions and plant/fruit juice. Will allow you to gailn an increase of potency of about 50%, an increase of the ''rush'' of about 30% and an increase of duration of about 100%.
I do that with clonazepam and it works great, a 1mg feels like a 2mg and now I split the 2mg in 2 and take em with a 5 hours interval which makes it feels like I take 4mg but I take 2mg.
Are you sure?
And Xanax,will that work??

What exactly is this krokadil? Does mixing codeine with all these solvents create a new molecule that's a new opiate? Or is it the nasty mixture that fucks people up? If it is synthesized properly in a lab can it be safe and stronger? I heard about it years ago but not familiar. ..

Codeine →Morphine→I/P→Desomorphine
Extraction →Crystallization.
Here we go..........☕☕

Brother, you can't.
1.Diazepam isn’t water soluble....
2.Pill Formulation contains water soluble polymers,excipients ; I hope you don’t want them in your vein....... can be responsible for some kind of "Necrosis".
→ Sublingual ROA
It is probably dissolve in propylene glycol or some sort of analog

It is probably dissolve in propylene glycol or some sort of analog
Pharmaceutical preparation of 10mg/ml injectable ampoule contains

- 10mg diazepam (obviously lol)
- 0.1ml ethanol
- 0.4ml purified H20 (water)
- 0.5ml propylene glycol

also might contain a tiny amount of benzyl alcohol for prevention of growth bacteria. Very common in iv pharmaceuticals. It's even used in bavteriostatic water.

Diazepam dissolves quite easily to propylene glycol. After you've done about 50% water can be adde 'd to make solution less viscous and easier to inject. %0% water is a bit pushing it since in varying temperatures it might still crash out if stored for long time. I suspoect that's why there's thta tiny bit of ethanol in mix. It incfreases the solubility even further.

@LivingOnValium Tennareita voi kuulemma ampuu
Yritä ampuu tennari sillä tavlla että fimaat sen. Tuu kertoo toimiko.

Tai voin suoraan kertoo että kun heität tennarin punpun takaa sisään ja vetää päälle + ravistat niin saat tasasen mössön. Sen voit tietenkin ampuu ja tietenkin se toimii mutta sinne menee myös kaikki sidosaineet + muu paska mitä pillereihin laitetaan että koostumus on oikea yms. Tennari on vielä aika iso kokonen tabletti ottaen huomioon että vaikuttavaa ainetta on vain 20mg. Elki ylimäärästä paskaa joka tukkii suonia ja aiheuttaa ohi mennessään vitunmoisi komplikaatioita (aina antibioottikuuri) on todella paljon.

Laita tennari pumppuun, vedet ja ravistelut päälle. Sitten laita tykki pöydälle seisomaan pystysuoraan neulaylöspäin vaikka 30min ajaksi ja kato mikä vlkonen sakka sinne pohjalle painuu ylöosan ollessa kirkas. Toi on itse tuhosuutta pahimman päälle tehä tota paskaa. Sama koskee ksaloleja, xanoreja, rivoja, temestoja,insomineja yms. Ainoa bentso joka kantsii ampua on dormicum tai flormidal. Nekin kandee duunaa klikkikupissa niin että sekotuksen jälkeen sakka on pohjalla ja sit alkaa sterifiltillä imemään sitä. Siitä saa täysin kirkkaan klikin aikaseks. Tavan fima käy myös jos ei sterifimoja ja jos sinne pientä sameutta tulee ei se mailmaa kaada. Tää johtuu siitä että Dormicumeissa ja flormidaleissa se vaikuttava aine on midatsolaamimaleaattia joka on vesiliukosta. Midatsolaami on mailman ainoa vesiliukonen bentso. Sairaalat käyttää yleensä valmiiksi nestemäistö midatsolaami hydrokloridia.

Juu en siis ite tykitä ees ksaloi ku tarvin lääkinnälliseen käyttöön mut itsetuhonen frendi kerto et pärähtää kyl....

Vittu et haluttas dormareita. Niit on pohjoses nii vähän. Muista aina käyttää niiden väsäämiseen jtn matala ph pitoista ainetta esim sitruunaa.

Juu en siis ite tykitä ees ksaloi ku tarvin lääkinnälliseen käyttöön mut itsetuhonen frendi kerto et pärähtää kyl....

Vittu et haluttas dormareita. Niit on pohjoses nii vähän. Muista aina käyttää niiden väsäämiseen jtn matala ph pitoista ainetta esim sitruunaa.
Ei mut toi oli oikeesti tosi hyvä kysymys. Tosi moni, siis todella moni, on siinä uskossa että tenoxit on ok käyttää iv:nä, mikä on niin kaukana totuudesta kuin voi olla.

Ennen oli sellanen temazepam-valimiste suomessa kuin Normison (Norsut) 10mg ja 20mg vahvuuksia. Ne näytti kalaöljykapseleilta ja niissä tematsepaami oli liuotettuttuna glyseroliin, joka ei ole toksinen. Se on ominaisuuksiltaan hyvin samanlainen propyleeniglykolia. Norsut pysty imee helposti tykkiin kun teki kumpaakin "terävään" päähän reiän neulalla ja imi toisesta ne pumppuun sisään. 40mg normisonia yhteen pumppuun tuli sellanen 0,7-0,8ml määrä. Se oli tosi jäykkää ja sen imeminen neulan läpi kesti ikuisuuden. pumpussa siihen pysty laittaa saman verran vettä (ei hirveän kylmää) ilman että tematsepaami kräshäsi ulos lioksesta. Ja jos vettä meni pikkusen liikaa ja kirkkaassa liuksessa alkoi näkyä pieniä valkoisia temtsepaamihiutaleita niin äkkiä pumppu kuuman veden alle ja kaikki oli taas kunnos (ellei onnistunut lyömään tapeeks nopeaan lol). Ne oli hauskoja aikoja. Me heitettiin norsuihin blandikseks pelkän veden sijaan buprea veteen väsättynä ja piriä ja kaikkea myt mitä oli. Niistä tuli niin suosittuja väärinkäyttäjien keskuudessa että valmistaja veti ne pois markkinoilta. Kaikki hyvä loppu aikanaan.

Mä luuleen et tää on suuri osasyyllinen siihen että nykyspedet lulee et tgematsepaamin voi injektoida vaikka se ei vittu pidä paikkaansa. glyseroliin tai propyleeniglykooliin liuoitetun tenatsepaamin voi injektoida, ja heittää jopa vähän vettä mukaan. Mutta se on täysin eri asia kuin Tenoxit.

Dormrien tai flormien väsääömiseen ei pidä käyttää mitään muuta kuin vettä, ne liukenee veteen muutenkin täydellisesti. Sitruuna on hedelmä. Älä nyt helvetti mee työntää mitään eloperästä sun verenkiertoon. Sä keuhkoödeemaan tai anfylaktisen shokin. Midatsolaamimaleatti on täysin vesiliukoinen normaali pH:ssa. Voi olla jopa hiutsen ylempi että edes haittaa. Alemmassa (happamampi) se likunee 100% varmasti.

Jos nyt pakko mielle tehdö niiin (silti turhaa) niin käy edes apteekista hakemassa puhdasta sitruunahappoa.

Last edited:
Puhdasta sitruunahappoo meinasinki. Kantsii lukea testi pari niin jos viskaat 5mg palasen flormidalia niin siitä ei irtoa koko 5mg vaan ehkä puolet. Siks sitruunahappoo vähän sekaan. Sairaala midazolaamin ph on jotain 3.3

Puhdasta sitruunahappoo meinasinki. Kantsii lukea testi pari niin jos viskaat 5mg palasen flormidalia niin siitä ei irtoa koko 5mg vaan ehkä puolet. Siks sitruunahappoo vähän sekaan. Sairaala midazolaamin ph on jotain 3.3
ok, tosta otan tarkempaa selvää. kiitos. Kuulin kerran huhun yheltä heebolta mutta se oli sen tyylin jätkä etten vaan kyennyt ottaa sen sanaa vakavasti. Ostin tossa ennen pandemiaa eräästä marketista gramman herskka jota varten hankin sitruunahappoa. se luultavasti on jossain jäljellä. Ja jos ei löydy niin ei oo iso sijoitus.

Kalliitahan noi flormit on 10e/kpl jos alle 5 ottaa levyn voi saada 70e, yleensä 85-90€. Niin todellakin vaan järkevää ottaa kaikki irti.

Sit tosiaan yleensä hydrokloridisuoloilla on paras vesiliukoisuus. flormit on maleaattisuolamuodossa niin niissä se liukoisuus voi tosiaan olla vielä huonompi (en tiedä spekuloin),

Can you smoke valium? don't laugh im serious. Apparently in my area a lot of the best gear is cut with valium

Last edited:
ok, tosta otan tarkempaa selvää. kiitos. Kuulin kerran huhun yheltä heebolta mutta se oli sen tyylin jätkä etten vaan kyennyt ottaa sen sanaa vakavasti. Ostin tossa ennen pandemiaa eräästä marketista gramman herskka jota varten hankin sitruunahappoa. se luultavasti on jossain jäljellä. Ja jos ei löydy niin ei oo iso sijoitus.

Kalliitahan noi flormit on 10e/kpl jos alle 5 ottaa levyn voi saada 70e, yleensä 85-90€. Niin todellakin vaan järkevää ottaa kaikki irti.

Sit tosiaan yleensä hydrokloridisuoloilla on paras vesiliukoisuus. flormit on maleaattisuolamuodossa niin niissä se liukoisuus voi tosiaan olla vielä huonompi (en tiedä spekuloin),
Lue. Joskus psyvaultis sällit puhu et 5mg liuotettuna sitruunahappoon pärähti kovempaa ku 15mg pelkkään veteen.