• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Can you name this member? (Btw, its got nothing to do with cocks)

Yeah I get down like that

Ok i'm gonna stop before a 5% starts manifesting the supreme mathematics and alphabet :LOL:

Pretty sure he wasn't, unless you're an ex soldier too who had also recently hit his head on a mirror due to falling on "imaginary" mangled leg...

Not sure how that could have been directed at anyone other than me.

Anyway, fuck him.
shady says things to people and it takes a while for them to realize he's speaking through you not at you. sometimes he'll do a slam on me and it takes 24 years to sink in because its aim was at least 12 feet behind me not right in my face :sick: ? ?

if he was more direct it would be like "captain you need help [Fast and Furious .gif]" instead of "don't let the THOUGHT inside you, live" and the missing syntax confuses the fuck out of anyone. I call it shadetax (syntax+shade).

source.gif

giphy.gif

not enough mental health meds in the world - shady 2 ch

There are 50 shades of shady so it depends which one you got the pleasure to talk to

Shiiiiiiiieeet- clays davis , I almost didn't get down at the right tram station because I was describing shady, how shady is that

shady says things to people and it takes a while for them to realize he's speaking through you not at you. sometimes he'll do a slam on me and it takes 24 years to sink in because its aim was at least 12 feet behind me not right in my face :sick: ? ?

if he was more direct it would be like "captain you need help [Fast and Furious .gif]" instead of "don't let the THOUGHT inside you, live" and the missing syntax confuses the fuck out of anyone. I call it shadetax (syntax+shade).

=))))))))))))))))))

am pissin myself

loveeee B

but morph, theres a slim shady in all of us

in dedication to slim shady's fox

there's one in all of the avatars <3 find 'em all! I created a monster

Gull_-_Anorexia_Miss_A.jpg

show-me-the-real-slim-shady-i-said-the-real-45258981.png

2601fbf109b10995e6c52be0ab81b3ac.gif

I cannot believe Murphy was his love interest and the audience bought it

Hylight you can't be an idiot if I'm one. Or we happen to share the same social status; but don't worry you're undoubtedly smarter than me. <3