• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Can you inject Percocets

Oxy toxy

Greenlighter
I have 10/325 mg Percocet and was wondering if you can inject them? Also how to inject them because I have been abusing opioids and all kinds of drugs for a long time but never have I injected anything

i'm not gonna tell you how, but you'd have to remove the tylenol firstly via cold water extraction, well actually come to think of it, not really even depends how much you wana slam really, I think you should ditch the idea altogether, trust me.

Don't inject pills. It is possible with some preparation but percocets are a poor candidate given the amount of fillers and acetaminophen.

If you haven't begun injecting I'd recommend not starting, and if you do, I'd avoid injecting pills.

i'll second that, if you don't know what you're doing, go ahead and checkout what injecting pills can really do to you on bluelight ,it's really going to make you think twice and throw out your needles.

How about Xanax?
you're playing with fire my friend, xanax still have alotta fillers, you better filter that shit REAL GOOD you should only have a barely off-white solution if you end up going for that but seriously, you're likely to end up doing more harm than good please reconsider your fascination with wanting to experience a needle.

Im a full on junkie and have tried everything in the book except heroin and ketamine but sense I’m a opioid addict I just want a good rush but Ik it’s not gonna be worth the harm now thanks you guys I’ll throw away the needle and just do them the old fashion way

FYI alprazolam has very low water solubility so injecting xanax won't work well anyhow (at least with water as the solvent).