• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Can you inject into these veins in arm? (pictures added)

get high

Bluelighter
2hod1j6.jpg
[/IMG]
2w3vos3.jpg
[/IMG]Hi, I am new to injecting. I vaguely remember my friend telling me I can't inject into the two big veins that are indentical on both sides of my arms. They are the hugest veins on my arm, one on each of my arms. Can you inject there? Can you inject in ANY vein on your arm? Or can you not inject where I'm talking about. I attached pictures of the veins hat I'm talking about. If they are even classified as veins. Thanks

I do all the time. Look on google for a vein diagram of your arm. That will tell u which are veins and which are arteries

I have been using those veins, mainly on my right arm, as they are more pronounced on my right arm, and haven't once missed in that vein.. its one of the better veins I use... as slim and thin as they might look on a lot of peoples arms, including my self, they are very strong, and I haven't ever punctured through the other side when sticking the needle in to register... its odd. I have missed at least once on most of my other veins on both my arms, some of them numerous times, usually due to poking through the vein on the other side inside of my arm, or the underside of the vein.. which really sucks because you will usually register blood when this happens and be in vein, but sometimes just the slightest push of the needle when pushing the plunger down and actually injecting, will make the needle poke thru, and cause a missed shot... its the worst. But like I said, it hasn't yet happened to me using the specific vein you pointed out OP. As long as you know how to properly IV anything, you should be good. Be clean, be safe, and be smart! Also in your pictures, I am assuming in both shots, those are track marks where your hair line starts on your forearms? they aren't looking too good man, you definitely should leave those veins alone for a bit, IMO.. they look very "used up".. I used to hit those veins too a lot on both of my arms, and blew one of them out, at least most of it.. It was my vein of choice, because my arms are so hairy it hid my tracks very well, and no one could tell I was an IV user.. it sucks now, at work, I have to hide my arms all day! I cant be walking around with the undersides of my arms showing marks all over them, while having a uniform to wear which consists of a short sleeve shirt.. no long sleeves allowed where I work! makes me nervous AF on those days when I have to use the more obvious, near the crook of your arm, veins that stick out and will usually mark up pretty easily leaving, mosiquito/ant bite looking size tracks, if I hit them enough or have to keep finding a different spot on the vein and don't register over and over, which happens sometimes. but yeah, I would def leave those two veins, on the inner side of your forearms alone for a bit, they are not looking good! trust me I know the feeling!

Last edited:
Look on google for a vein diagram of your arm. That will tell u which are veins and which are arteries
This. Study the vein/artery diagram and learn the differences in characteristics between the two.

lol, seems as though you have plenty of expeirence shooting judging by your track marks. no need to lie here were all in it together but whatever might not be track marks for all we know.also if your poking through your vein you need to angle the syringe better :D

Hey CruelBri.. I have been an IVDU it for quite some time now and am definitely experienced I would say, at this point.. and its just one of those accidental things that happens to any one who is an IVDU.. usually not because of the angle, I always have it at just the right angle, exact same angle every time, I am not one of those people who sticks a needle in my arm at a 90 degree angle or some stupid ass shit lol.. its just when you push down, just a little bit too hard on the plunger and the needle moves even just the slightest little bit to far and pokes through, with a sharp brand new needle especially which I always use (nowadays at least), which I like to do a lot of the time, because I feel like the faster you push down the faster and harder it hits you whatever you are slamming(kind of an OCD thing of mine, it probably doesn't really make a huge difference, unless you push it way too slow, which does make a difference IME). Mistakes just happen when you IV drugs, shots get missed, veins get punctured, etc... I rarely have this happen anymore, and if I do, its at the very end of the shot most of the time as I am just about to hit the 10 mark on my 1ml syringe.. like usually I shoot subutex, 80 units of water over 2mg of tex, so I might miss 5-10 units sometimes, but not often.. I use more water than less for that reason! if I even miss just a little bit, then that is less product being wasted, with more water to work with. Also it does sometimes, again, but not often happen when I first register, and think I am in vein, but really I am just barely through the vein, past the underside of the vein, and immediately I will notice, and of course pull the rig out, missing maybe 2-5 units.. then find another veins and re-register until I am where I wanna be.

Hey CruelBri.. I have been an IVDU it for quite some time now and am definitely experienced I would say, at this point.. and its just one of those accidental things that happens to any one who is an IVDU.. usually not because of the angle, I always have it at just the right angle, exact same angle every time, I am not one of those people who sticks a needle in my arm at a 90 degree angle or some stupid ass shit lol.. its just when you push down, just a little bit too hard on the plunger and the needle moves even just the slightest little bit to far and pokes through, with a sharp brand new needle especially which I always use (nowadays at least), which I like to do a lot of the time, because I feel like the faster you push down the faster and harder it hits you whatever you are slamming(kind of an OCD thing of mine, it probably doesn't really make a huge difference, unless you push it way too slow, which does make a difference IME). Mistakes just happen when you IV drugs, shots get missed, veins get punctured, etc... I rarely have this happen anymore, and if I do, its at the very end of the shot most of the time as I am just about to hit the 10 mark on my 1ml syringe.. like usually I shoot subutex, 80 units of water over 2mg of tex, so I might miss 5-10 units sometimes, but not often.. I use more water than less for that reason! if I even miss just a little bit, then that is less product being wasted, with more water to work with. Also it does sometimes, again, but not often happen when I first register, and think I am in vein, but really I am just barely through the vein, past the underside of the vein, and immediately I will notice, and of course pull the rig out, missing maybe 2-5 units.. then find another veins and re-register until I am where I wanna be.
Yea man i gotchya, its just idk i guess i have really good veins (because i rotate through 5 spots( but I cant remember the last time i have missed or poked through, but i do understand what you mean if it does happen it is with the very last bit of the shothey on a side note i just started IV'ing subs again with the filter i had taken a huge break *6 months* and was plugging... then relapsed and did H for like a month and then started shooting subs... my question is, when u IV subs please tell me you can barely shit... like it gets badddddddd>?>? when i started plugging, that sympton went away... it was amazing... im really starting to not like IV'ing subs anymore again because i simply can not shit for like 5 days...

I can... its just like an hour long wait some days.. lol. My morning coffee usually always helps me get it all out before I then do my sub, then I usually don't have to shit again til way later.. I do get that constipation though for sure! I know what you are talking about and when it does happens it sucks, but its not an everyday thing with me.. and this has been happening since I got on subs 4-5 years ago lol, no matter my ROA.. it is just some days, not everyday.. Idk if you drink coffee, but that usually helps me!

yea, idk man... i guess its my body but when i switched to plugging it was like i could shit with ease... no issue at all. when i IV i literally shit pebbles and im done or its like the worst hardest pain trying to shit. lmao anyways TMI

>snip<

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, you can, but don't go buckwild on those. From the pics I could hit you in a ton of places, each arm. No need for what you're doing to the others. Keep hitting em like that, they veins are going to be so scarred they'll be inaccessible, and the tracks will be deep. I know, scarred for life from a fiendish dilly addiction

OP, please use the search engine http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...EGATHREAD-amp-FAQ-IV-Vs-Flashes-Flags-Ribbons and google Getting Off Right Safety Manual

Kleiner's right, that's a great resource for finding and identifying veins. The veins that you're indicating OP are going to be smaller and more fragile than the veins of your Cubital Fossa (crook of elbow) but are still usable. I guess I'm just saying, prepare for them to fail rather quickly if you don't maintain good technique, hygien and site rotation.

Start taking some stool softness like miralax for the constipation. Your asshole will thank you.

I have used those veins. Like everyone has said, check a diagram. :)

Also, for those nasty but quite impressive track marks of yours, get some bio oil. It's for stretch marks, scars etc and the only time I have ever used bio oil is when I have been heavy on the IV with morph and heroin.
Use it after you have just used (or if you get some blood, just when that stops).

I hope that my bio oil tip helps out.

Peace, love and happiness, my friend. Remember to be clean when using as you don't want any infections... Requiem for A Dream hit the nail on the head for me for being extra cautious.