Can You Fax Acid?

Sim0n said:
Sure! You have to press the 3 key twice, and then you're good to go.

The REAL question is, can you podcast cocaine?

I should point out that texting E's is illegal, and we don't condone it here on BL. Nor will we text YOU E's.

But maybe the real question is, can you videoblog DXM?

Just saw this thread, lmao@it especially in my drunk state.

Does th OP still post on here? That's fucking hilarious, he had to have been stoned out of his gourd to come up with that idea. It's too bad they can't come up with a real life version of the holodeck from Star Trek The Next Generation ( yeah I'm a nerd, what of it?) that way we could have all the drugs, titties and pussies we could ever want!!!! I would truly become a shut in, HA!!!!

You have to wonder whether the CIA ever messed with this idea during the espionage experiments of the 1950s:

"Comrade Khrushchev, a message from Washington! Eisenhower requests an immediate disarmament and opening of diplomatic discu-"
"No, Vlamiriv, you fool! Can't you see this is one of those diabolical mind control schemes? GET THAT DOCUMENT AWAY FROM ME! Shoot him, before he froths at the mouth and starts attacking us!"

haste said:
This is the direct result of snorting vodka
wink.gif
Keep up the good work Psyentist
smile.gif

hey don't hate on those that like to endulge in the occasional insuffilation of hard liquor!

So people here actually think the original poster wasn't just taking the piss?

hey man you must be pretty dam stupid if you think this is goin to work. i think you've lost one to many brain cells

HalcyoN- said:
Taking the piss isn't exactly intuitively understandable though is it.

thank you.

i assume he means BS'ing by 'taking the piss' now that i read over it again i guess? 8(

"Taking the piss" - UK expression meaning "talking shit", "bullshitting", "joking around" or similar.