Eating must be one below sniffingBest bang for your buck is shoot in it ,then smoking it,then probably boof’n it,the way people use it the most is the weakest which is sniffing it,Weird ain’t it?
Didn't mean the leaves, meant the powderThere's the leafs that you can chew on.
I must order some now !!!!!!!!
All Natural.
Im in uk, doesn't grow hereIt's all the same. Enough its too much, Too much is never enough. lol.
I love leaves.
Sniffing is probably what ill stick toYou can put in some rolling paper and parachute it, but you need substantially more. It lasts longer that way though
but...why would you do that. you'll be drastically lowering the amount absorbed by your body. you'd be better off throwing it in the trash...along with whatever lite beer you have.Any one tried it, wouldn't think it would work
more like 100 below.Eating must be one below sniffing
I wouldn’t even consider it, simply because soon after discovering coke someone turned me on too smoking it and once that happens I consider sniffing it is a waste,I know I can’t be the only person who felt like that about it ,then a couple yrs after that i shot it for the first time and instantly gave up smoking it..Eating must be one below sniffing
I don't wish to advance my cocaine use so ill stick to snorting. I would actually love to chew some coca leaves but it's not possible unless you live in south America.I wouldn’t even consider it, simply because soon after discovering coke someone turned me on too smoking it and once that happens I consider sniffing it is a waste,I know I can’t be the only person who felt like that about it ,then a couple yrs after that i shot it for the first time and instantly gave up smoking it..
For me it was a love/hate thing,I loved the rush from it but hated the paranoia that came along with it’s use…..
man i wish i could chew some leaves as well. i think there's another thing in the middle east available on the streets. i wanna say it's called khat. i'll have to look it up. it's hardcore. they chew it with leaves and gun powder and lime to burn the cuts in your mouth cause by chewing it. here's some info about it.I don't wish to advance my cocaine use so ill stick to snorting. I would actually love to chew some coca leaves but it's not possible unless you live in south America.
I reckon I'd like it
that twitchiness is obnoxious isn't it.I think the reason people would do it is to be discrete. I've never tried eating it, but i've had gum laced with cocaine and it was pretty good.. id say better than an energy drink because it was less twitchy.
I reckon chewing coca leaves it feels a bit stimulating like a cup of tea kinda strengthman i wish i could chew some leaves as well. i think there's another thing in the middle east available on the streets. i wanna say it's called khat. i'll have to look it up. it's hardcore. they chew it with leaves and gun powder and lime to burn the cuts in your mouth cause by chewing it. here's some info about it.
Khat (Catha edulis)
It's a plant whose fresh leaves and tender shoots are chewed rather than swallowed like a typical drug.
i would love it if it available in the US.
- The main stimulant compound is cathinone, which has amphetamine-like pharmacological effects.
- It's particularly associated with Yemen and parts of the Arabian Peninsula, as well as countries in the Horn of Africa such as Ethiopia and Somalia.
- A typical chewing session can last several hours, with the leaves held in a wad against the cheek while the juices are released.
- Freshness matters because cathinone breaks down after the plant is harvested.