• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Can you drink IV morphine

boy i know a dealer you'd love. yeah oral morphine is a touch better than codeine, but neither have any warmth. he sells morphine tablets for next to nothing.

I'd fucking love to have that bloke in my phone. I got a guy who can get me OC80's whenever I want but has a hard time sourcing enough morphine tablets. Whenever he does get them he keeps most for himself because like me he finds them better than oxy!

Yes! I have done it back in 05. Ignorant friend ended up with iv morphine and we each took about a teaspoon, which was an unknown high amount. For the most part it was a day that I couldn’t get out of bed. If you ingest it use very little.

Thanks for the alley-oop ComfortablyNumb. Sometimes I feel like the lonely voice, prowling around the back alleys of the internet, recommending yet another substance to be saluted, soluted and injected into the rectum. As a result, there are always these rumors about my sexual preferences. Let's just get this straight, I am 100% not gay for starters. Secondly, it's totally okay to be gay. I got nothing against the LGBTQ population of either BL or the world at-large (here's looking at you Saudi Arabia), but I need it to be known that I am not gay. Definitely not gay. I'm so straight carpenters use me to sure up foundations. I'm so straight that I am a cosmic singularity and I am starting to confuse my black hole friends. Not against gay people at all, I'm just not.

I mean, they can do whatever they want as far as I'm concerned. Live at let live right? So what does it matter really, in the truly grand scheme of things if I am or not? Who cares? I'm not gay though. I got kicked off a United flight once for "being too straight and attracting attention". They called the FAA. There was an investigation. I was fined 50$, had to pick up used condoms at Gallagher Station every other Sunday, but was proven to be without any question in the mind of the Prosecution's expert sex witness or a jury of my peers, straight.

Sure, I guess, things have happened in my life that might be considered in a super dubious way, kind of gay. It's like I told the court, at the time, everybody at my school was jacking off with their best friends every day after school. It's just boys being boys... doing stuff with, to and for boys. Stop fucking talking about it. I'm with comfortably numb here, "too many hoes in my mothafucking meal". Now if you wouldn't all mind, I'm stepping out with Simone in my baby blue tuxedo with coattails, top hat and cane, as we are going on a much deserved date to this little bistro around the corner, Burger King. I'm wicked straight guy.

Right?

Let us know how everything goes and what you decide OP alright?
I just re-read this as I woke up after an OD in the psych ward and it made me laugh

I’ve been holding onto some IV morphine for quite some time, so long that it expired in 2017. Is it even still usable? Can I drink it? Should I just take it to the vein? Throw it out?
I’d just get a plastic dropper bottle and drop it in my ass if you didn’t wanna shoot anything

Just pour it on a mirror or plate, let dry and harvest the crystals. If you have low tolerance, snort them - I know it is supposed to have a low bioavailability but the faster onset and higher potency compensates for that. Or fill the liquid into an empty nasal spray and use that for the application. Alternatively you could mix it with some weird bulking agent that greatly increases BA, whose name I always forget and I still need to source.

Plugging is another variant. Oral is ok too but not the real deal (guess IV users will say anything different than IV isn't it but.. that's something I don't need to find out).

Had the same impression for pretty long but it's really much easier and less uncomforting than you'd think, at least when you have the luxury of pharmaceutically pure substances.

Prefer snorting though.

Nothing goes in where shit comes out. I stand by that policy. TILL THIS DAY

Kind of a shitty policy, wouldn't you say?

The subtext and allegory are coming on thick this morning. I'm just saying, you've been warned. Is that Hollywood calling upon my writing skills?

Seriously, discounting rectal administration is only doing yourself a disservice. Not only is it a great ROA with a comparatively higher bioavailability in most cases, but it is also a valuable step down in the ROA to Danger ratio/spectrum.

When injection and rectal administration are compared side by side, there is usually only a small sacrifice of potency and the ROA involves virtually none of the auxiliary health issues associated with injection.

off topic but can normal tramadol capsules also be dissolved and used rectally?

Rectal is an excellent route of administration. Especially for kids if they are really unwell. I always kept rectal paracetamol for my child and it’s so much safer if they are vomiting and you’ve no idea if they have even got the correct dose orally. I’ve even been ill enough to require rectal medication due to not being able to keep down water and it was a godsend!

off topic but can normal tramadol capsules also be dissolved and used rectally?
Tramadol can be used rectally, you’d be better dissolving the powder in the capsules in some water and using it that way. If the capsule is dissolvable in water then you could also use it but it would take longer.

^^^No there normal 50mg caps, was just wondering if one could dissolve it in water, pull it into a syringe and squirt it up or in?

I’ve been holding onto some IV morphine for quite some time, so long that it expired in 2017. Is it even still usable? Can I drink it? Should I just take it to the vein? Throw it out?
Drink it.pharmaceutical preparations and po pills don't really go off if unopened

^^^No there normal 50mg caps, was just wondering if one could dissolve it in water, pull it into a syringe and squirt it up or in?
Google says yes, and it could maybe be filtered through a coffee or cigarette filter.

Tramadol hydrochloride is readily soluble in water and methanol. It has a pKa value of 9.41. The log partition coefficient (logP) in n-octanol-water is 1.35 at pH 7.

I'd be a bit wary about the seizure potential, e.g. bupropion - which is another norepinephrinergic AD that is prone to seizures - has a much higher prevalence of triggering them when snorted. I don't get seizures from tramadol and it doesn't feel as there would be much of danger but we have numerous reports about, and I never got a seizure yet from anything, thankfully.

Also with tramadol you need the liver converting into o-desmethyltramadol for the opioid effects so probably plugging it won't help.