• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you dissolve benzo pills in propylene glycol?

Okay so I ate the powder at the bottom of the pills and it knocked me out.

I don't think the pills were dissolved very well at all.
One possibility is that the pills weren't crushed very well and some of the chunks of stuff that didn't dissolve contained the "spots" of powder in the pill. You said you only tried to dissolve one pill in 2ml of PG? The other possibility is that PG was saturated with other binder/whatever was in the pill and then didn't dissolve anything else. Or like you said and the pill simply wasn't dissolved very well at all lol.

This substance makes me nervous just thinking about it. :ROFLMAO:
Actually bromazolam has a pretty long half life according to the literature. Flualp will definitely fuck you up though and I can't even seem to find a concrete number for it's half life lol.

I see. I hope it is just the binders that are left over, I will try part of the solution and see if it works. I've had it cooking in the oven overnight too at like 60c.

I have 99% isopropyl alcohol so I may try that. The province of Canada that I live in (British Columbia) does not sell 190 proof alcohol. Closest you can get is 151 proof, would that work?

Thank you for responding and for advice. I always stay safe. I hope you do too
Maybe it would still be avaibale there. It was just called alcohol lol

This substance makes me nervous just thinking about it. :ROFLMAO:
I think Imma stick to my little weak-ass benzo and hope I get no more bruises. :bananaslip:
peace
:)
That's interesting, why do you say that? Personally I use 1/4th Flualp and 3/4ths Bromaz per dose. So like 0.125mg flualp + 0.375mg of Bromazolam
Flualp will definitely fuck you up though and I can't even seem to find a concrete number for it's half life lol.
Why does Flualp fuck you up? And what is the half life of Bromaz? Any estiminate on Flualp?

Last edited:
Why does Flualp fuck you up? And what is the half life of Bromaz? Any estiminate on Flualp?
Flualprazolam has a long duration of action, so taking it to fall asleep meant I would still be feeling it well into the next day. Can't find any hard data on the half life of flualp, but it's probably up there based on info pulled out of my ass.

I know I'm late to this one, but your Benzodiazepines will likely dissolve completely in the solution of Propylene Glycol but some of the binders/fillers of the tablet are likely to remain in the solution permanently as sediment. As others have said, I don't think the presence of the sediment is any kind of problem unless you're trying to inject this stuff.

Just shake it up before use, leave it on your nightstand for 30 seconds post-shake and you should have a basically homogenous solution, sediment or no.