• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Can you be arrested/charged for seized contraband found by border control (UK)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
Title says it all. I don't want to go too much into detail but I've had packages seized before and got in a bit of trouble but nothing major.

I aren't a drug dealer, it's always all for personal use.

Anyway, what I want to know is if I can actually be arrested or charged for this? My thinking is, if it is seized, it's simply a package with my name/address on, it's not actually within my possession‽ The only instance I could find it resulting in arrest is if they got a search warrant and found enough drugs to come to the conclusion I am a supplier...something I am not and something that the police would not find evidence of in my home. I could be wrong though? Could seizure of contraband happen enough times that the police could throw you in jail? I imagine thousands of small packages are found every day so I just can't see the police arresting anybody purchasing small orders for obvious personal use. It's not cocaine/ecstasy either, the police here tend to take stimulants/such substances more seriously than what I plan to purchase for medicinal uses.

Any help/knowledge surrounding this matter would be appreciated. Thanks!

I suppose it's possible they could decide to be dicks and get your local police involved and have them waiting when package is delivered

Anyways it sounds like you need to find some UK based sources which shouldn't be too hard

Yes they could send it to LE and they will either call you up about it, knock on your door for a friendly chat or bring you down to the station and attempt to charge you. A search warrent could also be involved. In this case denial of all knowledge about imported substances is your safest bet.

I've gotten various RC substances confiscated over the years. 1000 benzo tabs, 50g benzo powders, 100s of benzo pills, cbd oil, various trypamines and only received a love letter for each of them some of them being seized weeks apart. I'm from Australia so our customs is very strict. Mind you it's best not to push your luck with customs.

Yes they could send it to LE and they will either call you up about it, knock on your door for a friendly chat or bring you down to the station and attempt to charge you. A search warrent could also be involved. In this case denial of all knowledge about imported substances is your safest bet.

I've gotten various RC substances confiscated over the years. 1000 benzo tabs, 50g benzo powders, 100s of benzo pills, cbd oil, various trypamines and only received a love letter for each of them some of them being seized weeks apart. I'm from Australia so our customs is very strict. Mind you it's best not to push your luck with customs.
Thanks for the info, I was thinking that denial of knowledge would be the best way to go about it.

Like I said, there are certain things from the UK Incan get here that are more expensive but there are other things that just aren't available here:/

But yeah, I should play it safe and carry on using domestic postage.

I suppose it's possible they could decide to be dicks and get your local police involved and have them waiting when package is delivered

Anyways it sounds like you need to find some UK based sources which shouldn't be too hard
Yeah I guess that's true. Whilst a rare occurrence for what the police know are legit dealer, it could happen I guess.

And I can source stuff from the UK, however, there are certain things that just aren't availability in the UK like Diluadids.

Ive had weed seized from the states just got a letter from customs deny deny deny i don't know that not my name other people i know who had pills seized just got the same

Yeah, local police will rock up at the house looking for the name on the envelope/package. Sometimes not for a long time after it went ''misssing' in the post. I have heard of it happening before. Love letters are hit and miss things. Dont sign for anything..

So if it is illegal to have drugs sent to the UK then I have to close the thread. Not because I don't want you to get good advice but because we can't discuss illegal activities.

When I first started lurking BL ( 10 years ago ) we had a legal forum that talked about all kinds of cool stuff. But BL soon found out that we can't give legal advice to members as we aren't qualified. And none of us would want to tell someone that everything was going to be alright and the next thing you know that member is in prison.

We just aren't qualified to give accurate answers on legal questions nor drug testing questions ( not that you asked about a test ). It's just that those are the 2 areas where we can't have a discussion. We can't tell people how to pass a test as we are all biologically different and we can't advise people how to proceed in legal issues as all jurisdictions are different.

I wish you good fortune and hope everything works out okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.