• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can Valium get you high ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Basically what the title says, SWIM has a bunch of 10mg Valium and weed, or alcohol, and want a nice high..

Sure it can. Classic benzo, and my favorite. Very much like Xanax but i like the head better. It's more "classic". Xanax feels a bit more artificial. But basically the same. 10mg Valium is a strong dose. For those that are not tolerant/experienced that would cause a classic tranquilized feeling. More experienced people can handle 20mg. but be very careful with it.

A little bit of weed like an hour later could be nice but i wouldn't drink with it. Just like with opiates it just doesn't go well, and that's where passing out/breathing slowdown can occur.

Not everyone considers benzodiazepines to be recreational. I do, and I personally love the feeling I get from valium.

Of course it can; or rather, low, like others have pointed out ;)

And there's no SWIMing here :X

PD>OD

Taking valium when one literally has no benzo tolerance, provides the best buzz/high/relief out of all benzos. Hands down. It has such a warm glow to it, which I compare to a barbiturate. MY OPINION

Don't use SWIM and don't take valium and drink. Especially if it's your first time. Valium gives me really bad amnesia, I don't know about you but if you've never had it then go easy, the amnesia means you won't remember not to do something stupid as well if you know what I mean, you forget things about your life that everyone close to you knows and you'll come off as obviously high

some say yes, some say no.
subjective experience isn't great HR.

valium is a powerful medication and should be treated as such.

We don't allow Questions that ask how to get high, and SWIM doesn't provide you any legal protection.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.