• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Can too much oral cause a friction blister?

Knowledgeispower!

Bluelighter
So my fiancé and I have recently started having chemsex date nights once or twice a month. We don’t use much. Usually about a 1/2 of crystal together throughout the weekend. I usually can’t stop myself from giving him oral for hours at a time. The last time I ended up with a little blister in the middle of my bottom lip. I assumed it was a cold sore and moved on. We had another date night this weekend and I have a little blister starting in the exact same spot. I don’t think it’s a coincidence. Fiancé said it’s probably a friction blister. Last time we had a 12 hour oral session only stopping for water...and a few shorter ones throughout the weekend. This weekend I lost track of time but I know it was at least 8 hours with water breaks. Is it possible that could cause a blister? If so, is there a way to not get caught up without realizing it’s been 8 hours without setting a timer? My lips also get super chapped and dry after. Chap stick isn’t cutting it. Is there something I can put on my lips before or during to help?

First of all your fiance is a very lucky man you could try flavored lube also has your fiance had a blister on his private parts at all

He hasn’t and I haven’t had any issues like this before. He usually ends up using lube and his hand to keep it going during our water breaks and my mouth doesn’t get dry when we’re doing it for the most part. I wondered if the lube was causing my lips to get too dry.

So my fiancé and I have recently started having chemsex date nights once or twice a month. We don’t use much. Usually about a 1/2 of crystal together throughout the weekend. I usually can’t stop myself from giving him oral for hours at a time. The last time I ended up with a little blister in the middle of my bottom lip. I assumed it was a cold sore and moved on. We had another date night this weekend and I have a little blister starting in the exact same spot. I don’t think it’s a coincidence. Fiancé said it’s probably a friction blister. Last time we had a 12 hour oral session only stopping for water...and a few shorter ones throughout the weekend. This weekend I lost track of time but I know it was at least 8 hours with water breaks. Is it possible that could cause a blister? If so, is there a way to not get caught up without realizing it’s been 8 hours without setting a timer? My lips also get super chapped and dry after. Chap stick isn’t cutting it. Is there something I can put on my lips before or during to help?

Oh, honey. Same thing has happened to me. Take small breaks, maybe add a little lube if things are getting dry.

No T, no shade, but it's definitely not a herpe, right? When it happened to me, I thought it WAS, but it wasn't :)

Oh, honey. Same thing has happened to me. Take small breaks, maybe add a little lube if things are getting dry.

No T, no shade, but it's definitely not a herpe, right? When it happened to me, I thought it WAS, but it wasn’t
I thought that’s what it looked like at first but we’ve been together for 7 years, been tested and faithful. Then when the exact same thing happened in the exact same place...
I try to take breaks but it’s so intense we lose track of time. I do make myself stop so we can hydrate because I know being dehydrated will kill everything.

I thought that’s what it looked like at first but we’ve been together for 7 years, been tested and faithful. Then when the exact same thing happened in the exact same place...
I try to take breaks but it’s so intense we lose track of time. I do make myself stop so we can hydrate because I know being dehydrated will kill everything.

Oh, that's good then :)
I'm not gonna assume either of your genders, but if either you and/or your partner are male then it can be really hard (no pun intended) to cum if you're dehydrated. But either way, when you're on stims, hydration is everything.
Especially with dehydration, your saliva can dry up, which can mean there's .little lubrication between lips and genitals, so friction burns can easily occur, especially since meth is a great pain killer so you may not even notice until later.

I did something like this with a male ex before for an entire three day weekend when we both had off work. We were not on any drugs, but stopped to sleep, we would drink water, eat food, and it was fun!

It could be HSV 1 or 2. Those blisters usually start up in the same spot and have the tingly feeling, no big deal as it could be dormant for years and could be there without knowing. Get tested again or get a biopsy next time it pops up just to be sure, viral loads might only be detectable when its active.

It could be a mucocele or a blocked sebaceous gland or even a tiny ingrown hair.

Just remember to keep hydrated and take some multivitamins, vitamin B as recreational drug use can cause ulcers and stressed skin, dry lips etc.