• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can Steroids minimize Opiate Withdrawal? (Real Life Experiment as we speak)

TRTCure

Greenlighter
So I was sober for a year and for the past month I found an old suboxone script, ended up killing 60 8 mg strips within the last 30 days, but all the while I've still been on a steroid cycle of Sustanon and Trenbolone ... It's now been 4 days and this has been the mildest withdrawal I've ever experienced.. I literally barely have even noticed.. my appetite is fine.. and I'm sleeping just fine...

Is it possible that a huge part of opiate withdrawals is somehow related to the low testosterone assiocated with opiate abuse?

Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Literally the only thing different is the steroids and trust me.. in the past if I were to kill 60 suboxones I would be curled up dead in a ball right now.

No I dont think so in fact if anything it would make high blood pressure and pulse and the sweats due to opiate withdrawal worse, I know I havent felt more shitty in my life than when I was on a cycle of testosterone or test and EQ, cant imagine going through withdrawal like that, but it may be different for everybody but the low test hasnt anything to do with withdrawal although its a big problem of opiate abuse.

No I dont think so in fact if anything it would make high blood pressure and pulse and the sweats due to opiate withdrawal worse, I know I havent felt more shitty in my life than when I was on a cycle of testosterone or test and EQ, cant imagine going through withdrawal like that, but it may be different for everybody but the low test hasnt anything to do with withdrawal although its a big problem of opiate abuse.

idk man it's wierd i can't think of any other reason I wouldn't be sick other than I'm living a healther lifestyle food / exercise wise