• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Can someone tell me what they think about theses little fellas (Dan 5620's)

arcaneharmonix@gma

Greenlighter
Hi there ,Please go easy on me as this is my first post and am trying to navigate the best that I can.So recovering from yet another course of Buprenorphine I bought some relatively cheap Benzos to aid with the nasty (Seemingly never ending pain of withdrawal).However on arrival the pills looked the part and according to google are DAN 5620's with the 10 stamp on one side and the former on the other.For all intensive purposes they look exactly like the real deal.My only worry is they seem to have some kind of light blue dye that turns dark blue on contact with saliva or liquid.I boshed 9 of them so far and am still standing although am slightly fearing am playing Russian roulette here after hearing about these killer pills buzzing around Scotland killing folks.So far they aren't the same strength of the ones I get on script but seem to do the job, but as I'm nervous I obviously haven't smashed back 10 in a row.Any insight wold be appreciated and are they the real deal or a knock off and hopefully a safe knockoff.I've bought a kit which arrives later today to see if they have any benzos in them or am I feeling some other chemical.Cheers in advance.

Sorry, but substance/pill identification is against the rules, we can't help you with that. If you're not sure if they're real or fake the only safe option would be a proper lab test. Just assuming they're real and taking quite a few is extremely dangerous as there are fake pills with substances like fentanyl going around and even just one pill cut with fentanyl can kill you
Stay safe

Sorry, but substance/pill identification is against the rules, we can't help you with that. If you're not sure if they're real or fake the only safe option would be a proper lab test. Just assuming they're real and taking quite a few is extremely dangerous as there are fake pills with substances like fentanyl going around and even just one pill cut with fentanyl can kill you
Stay safe

Sorry about that and thanks for the help.In the end I bought a tester kit.Its the only way to be certain