• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can NOT get Bromazolam to dissolve

Stillresearching

Greenlighter
Ok so I’m sure that you have seen this before. I have that really good pinkish tan Bromazolam, but only a gram so I can’t afford to lose much. I for whatever didn’t order PG and the only other thing people were telling me to use was the highest proof alcohol I could. I filled a 30ml bottle with 150 proof alcohol. Put it in the oven at like 170 until it was really hot. Can’t put a top on it because it would prob melt. Plus I got the ones with droppers as tops anyway. So I covered the hole with time foil, which caused no leaking when I started shaking. I shook this SO much. Then I took a crazy hot hair dryer to it and blasted the thing for like an hour. The Bromaz can still be in there while it’s hot right? This is my first time obviously. So do I just keep on repeating what I’m doing or is there something else? Could I add a tiny tiny bit of dmso to it, or it that a bad idea since it’s alcohol? Any help would be appreciated. This was my test run. I’ll get pg later today lol.

So my guess is that you evapped all the alcohol out of the solution with the heating... alcohol evaps quickly esp under heated conditions iirc.
I just warm the alcohol a bit before droppong in the brom and after a few shakes its solved and clear.
The Bromaz can still be in there while it’s hot right?
Yeah but if its just sittin in water from evapped alcohol it will not solve.
Can ya see the brom at the bottom of the bottle?
Just a guess here so....
I find it takes very little heat and skaking to solve bromazolam in alcohol....
YMMV
:shrug:

also... if you put the whole gram of brom in a 30ml container i would imagine most of the brom may not solve anyway.
iirc ya can get roughly 1mg/ml per every 10% of alcohol.
cant do the math atm but let us knowbif the powder is visible

ed
obviously ya can see the brom if not solving dumb q on my part.
so ya have 1000mg in 30ml of 150 proof alcohol (which was actually ~75% ABV).
is this correct?

Last edited:
fwiw i use 91% ISO alcohol mainly and drop the solution on crackers to let the alcohol evaporate and leave the brom behind on saltines or the like.
my "carry" bottle is 50ml absolut vodka (40% ABV) with 100mg bromazolam solved into it so roughly 2mg/ml at dosage. (at this solution some of the brom will crash and crystalize at bottom of bottle after it cools a coupla days but a litlle heat and shake brings it back). I usually only dose maybe a 10th of a ml so I figure my intake is ~.2mg per dose.
I think my math is off its been a loooong day and dosed more than usual so.....

Last edited:
So my guess is that you evapped all the alcohol out of the solution with the heating... alcohol evaps quickly esp under heated conditions iirc.
I just warm the alcohol a bit before droppong in the brom and after a few shakes its solved and clear.

Yeah but if its just sittin in water from evapped alcohol it will not solve.
Can ya see the brom at the bottom of the bottle?
Just a guess here so....
I find it takes very little heat and skaking to solve bromazolam in alcohol....
YMMV
:shrug:
I put the bottle of 100 proof alcohol in the oven at 170 degrees until it was pretty hot. Not crazy hot tho. Shook it up for a long time and also took hot blow dryer to it after I put in the brom. Solution is clear

Ok so I’m sure that you have seen this before. I have that really good pinkish tan Bromazolam, but only a gram so I can’t afford to lose much. I for whatever didn’t order PG and the only other thing people were telling me to use was the highest proof alcohol I could. I filled a 30ml bottle with 150 proof alcohol. Put it in the oven at like 170 until it was really hot. Can’t put a top on it because it would prob melt. Plus I got the ones with droppers as tops anyway. So I covered the hole with time foil, which caused no leaking when I started shaking. I shook this SO much. Then I took a crazy hot hair dryer to it and blasted the thing for like an hour. The Bromaz can still be in there while it’s hot right? This is my first time obviously. So do I just keep on repeating what I’m doing or is there something else? Could I add a tiny tiny bit of dmso to it, or it that a bad idea since it’s alcohol? Any help would be appreciated. This was my test run. I’ll get pg later today lol.

Even with PG, it's really hard to get to dissolve. I managed to get it into 2mg/mL with PG, but I had to continually heat it and shake it into oblivion... over and over and over and over again. A day later and it was still not quite dissolved. After 2 days of periodic shaking ad heating, after hours of it right at first, it finally went fully into solution.

Etizolam goes right into solution at 2mg/mL... not bromazolam.

No idea with alcohol. I know some benzos are more soluble in alcohol, but no idea about bromazolam.

No idea with alcohol. I know some benzos are more soluble in alcohol, but no idea about bromazolam.
Alc and brmz is an easy solve.
I don't think adding heat is necessary or helpful but I maybe wrong.
Depends on medium used I suppose. But with oil based medium it takes heated multiple times and lots of aggitation.
Alcohol not so much. Jusy my exp.