• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Can more than 10mg norflurazepam fully mix per 1ml of 95% Alcohol volumetric solution concentration???

Drag2019

Bluelighter
I know 10mg of the RC norflurazepam can easily absorb in Propylene Glycol that’s 99.9% Pure but I got zero experience using alcohol. I’m using Everclear which's 95% pure in case it matters.

I was hoping I could get some educated guesses or experiences with making a volumetric solution adding more than 10mg norflurazepam per 1ml?

I can easily absorb 10mg Norflurazepam in 1ml of propylene glycol.

Is it possible to get 20mg of Norflurazepam per 1ml in a 95% pure alcohol solution to fully mix and absorb?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Last edited:

This guy got 5mg/ml easily into some fireball that’s already saturated with sugars, your much higher proof cleaner everclear should have no problem at 10mg/ml.

-GC

Thanks for the reply but I forgot to mention. (I edited the info in)

I can easily absorb 10mg Norflurazepam in 1ml of propylene glycol. I'm using 15MG daily so if it's possible to absorb 20mg in 1ml of 95% Alcohol solution.

It will help in so many ways that I'd rather not explain.

Last edited:
Honestly do you have enough where you can run the tests yourself? I’d be willing to bet it’ll be soluble at 20mg/ml still but you could easily check with a smaller amount to see.

-GC