• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Can ketamine cause a false positive for pcp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure stuff from a vial no, but stuff cut with RC dissociatives (most of the stuff around) for sure can.
Huh, I get mine from a pharmacy, I guess that’s another drug I can do without having to worry about losing my freedom

I've read that DXM can cause false positives for PCP. Not sure about ketamine though

Jealous!

Ok maybe check with a few others i dont want to be responsible for this if i am wrong lol
Ya dxm can. If your currently on like 600-800 mg at the time of the piss test, but it depends on the person, I was on a gram a day at onepoint and never. Had issues

Is actually my girls script, but she shares, they’re little 100 mg cherry flAvored cubes, I dissolve them in diluted vodka and plug them, I’m trying to get her to plug them too, but she always uses them sunblingually, honestly it infuriates me because it’s a huge waste of good drugs, but I can’t rightly make her do anything with her script :(

Ya dxm can. If your currently on like 600-800 mg at the time of the piss test, but it depends on the person, I was on a gram a day at onepoint and never. Had issues

Is actually my girls script, but she shares, they’re little 100 mg cherry flAvored cubes, I dissolve them in diluted vodka and plug them, I’m trying to get her to plug them too, but she always uses them sunblingually, honestly it infuriates me because it’s a huge waste of good drugs, but I can’t rightly make her do anything with her script :(
It's a shitty drug anyway xd

Just a guess or some flawed logic:

Given that PCP is a derivative of K then why wouldn't it generate positive (albeit a false positive)?

And which tests i.e. what type of test concern you this most? My main reason for asking is because I know that some of these urine tests detect metabolites and that surely could have an impact on results.

But fair enough: take my post for what it's worth i.e. a pinch of salt (if that).

Which one, dxm, or ketamine? And why do you says so?

Those are two of my favorites
Dxm....It always makes me puke violently, even on low-normal doses. And ketamine I like to iv(it has a crazy rushhhh) IM is good too but after doing K for two hrs or so I get overwhelmed already. I'm not a big fan of dissozzzz tbh....but K everyonce in a while Is coo. 👌😁

Just a guess or some flawed logic:

Given that PCP is a derivative of K then why wouldn't it generate positive (albeit a false positive)?

And which tests i.e. what type of test concern you this most? My main reason for asking is because I know that some of these urine tests detect metabolites and that surely could have an impact on results.

But fair enough: take my post for what it's worth i.e. a pinch of salt (if that).
Exactly what I was thinking

It’s a piss test, it tests for pcp, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, methadone, subutex, opi10(guessing that means 10 different opiates), thc, alcohol, meth amphetamine, amphetamine, and cocaine

Dxm....It always makes me puke violently, even on low-normal doses. And ketamine I like to iv(it has a crazy rushhhh) IM is good too but after doing K for two hrs or so I get overwhelmed already. I'm not a big fan of dissozzzz tbh....but K everyonce in a while Is coo. 👌😁
Ya, it makes me nauseous too, so I take Benadryl, weed, and sometimes odanestron with it

Looking for alternatives because I always end up smoking weed while on it to deal with the nausea

Probably not, at least I've never seen it happen on an urine immunoassay test personally (ie, I've never seen ketamine produce a false positive for PCP), but I'm sure it can and does happen.

Gonna have to close this however as drug testing questions are beyond the scope of things we discuss here on bluelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.