• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

can IR oxys be injected without a micron filter?

junkie skumbag

Bluelighter
heya people.

just managed to get a hold of a few 5mg oxynorm IR caps and theres not much there so i want to get the most out of them. im sure the IR stuff could be injected as the SR pills can be too.is there much binders in them?very very small caps if so what sorts and are they water soluble or dangerous to inject as a 1 off.

thanks

i'll probz just eat them before i get any rplys.they last longer and i would need at least 20mg to get a good rush :\

carrrrrrn cunt
5mgs is fuck all powder, there's a lot of filler.
Sure, you could cotton filter it and it's unlikely to kill you, but in the name of HR we can't recommend you IV them

Oxy has a high oral bioavailability anyway

Iwoldnt IV em.. I would dump em out on small pc of toilet paper and gulp that shit down ;) IR and no cap=happy

OxyNorms are much better to whack. Those 5mg Endones are fucking huge, so much filler/binder crap. I wouldn't bother injecting them myself, especially without a micron filter.

Rule of thumb - If not sure firstly don't inject and secondly - If available always use micron filters

OxyNorms are much better to whack. Those 5mg Endones are fucking huge, so much filler/binder crap. I wouldn't bother injecting them myself, especially without a micron filter.

the ones i had were the oxynorms very small capsuals/not the endones :)

i ended up eating them all i got inpatient of waiting and 15-30mg shot up isnt worth sticking a needle in my arm -_-

thanks for the advise anyways people.i know its bad to not use a micron filter but i had none left in the house and my back was screaaaaming and cbf leaving the house to get more fits or filters.

Sorry I must have missed that you said OxyNorm, I just read the 5mg part. I've only ever seen the 20mg OxyNorm capsules. I use them when I can get my hands on them, they come out clear when you filter with cotton, but best to use a micron filter after that.

^ Never seen or heard of oxynorm liquid, if they're made to drink, I highly doubt it would be safe to inject them.

I just found this info sheet.

Ingredients
Active ingredient:
1 mL of OXYNORM® liquid
contains 1 mg of oxycodone
hydrochloride.
Inactive ingredients:
• saccharin sodium
• citric acid monohydrate
• sodium citrate
• sodium benzoate (as preservative)
• hypromellose.
This medicine does not contain lactose, sucrose, gluten or tartrazine

Others may know how harmful these are to inject.

Last edited:
I have oxynorm caps pretty often and although I like to IV my hydromorph, I usually just eat the oxynorm caps. Maybe snort one if they are a 10 or 20mg. There's heaps of filler, so I'd recommend filtering with a coffee filter or something first (so you can still eat the powder), then micron filtering before injecting. Just my 2cents. Safety first always. So no micron, no pill inject.

Thanks man. Wish someone else knew if bootable, could always just plug it :\
Technically - of course you could inject it. But you're asking for trouble unless you stick it through a 0.2um filter first. Any bacterial contamination present is going to cause you grief otherwise. Also - 1mg/ml is a sucky ratio - do you really want to inject 10ml+ to get high? This is pretty shit for your veins too; simply injecting large volumes. You could use a butterfly (winged infusion set) and a 10ml/20ml syringe. Seems like a lot of hassle though...

And JS - looks like you suffer chronic pain - makes sense why you would want to inject, for the instant relief and actually being able to stand up and walk around straight away. But yeah still heaps of non-soluble fillers even in tiny tablets, so micron filtering pretty important if you are going to inject regularly...

np my friend :) doctor has now put me on targin daily and oxynorm when needed -_- xrays done once the pains under control physio can start :)

Oxycodone is designed to be taken orally and is very effective that way. The very small BA gained by IV is not worth the damage to your body.

When you're sick mate, and you know that sticking a needle in your arm will fix your stomach cramps, violent diarreah, aching bones, runny nose and generally fucked up feeling - I'm going to stick it in my veins and get better right fucking now. No offense.

i wasnt going through WD's mate i keep my use down juuuuust to the amount where i dont go into WD.i have legit back pain n somtimes it gets crazy painful.like i cant breath right been put in tears a couple of times :\