• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Can I drink little Alkocol few hours after Benzo

Byzek

Bluelighter
6 hours aho i took 20mg methylphenodate
2 hours ahp i took 5mg zolpidem

Zolpidem is really weird i feel like the effect is after 3 jours gone.

Its always like that even if im taking no methylphenidate.

So i wanna drink a beer with 6% alc to get down.

What do you think ?

You really shouldn't, no. Especially with zolpidem. You will become incredibly disinhibited and you will likely do dangerous things. It's not really safe to throw on top of both of those drugs physically either.

It sounds like you're already fairly inebriated right now.

If you do, please lock yourself indoors and hide your car keys. Trust me on that part.

You really shouldn't, no. Especially with zolpidem. You will become incredibly disinhibited and you will likely do dangerous things. It's not really safe to throw on top of both of those drugs physically either.

It sounds like you're already fairly inebriated right now.

If you do, please lock yourself indoors and hide your car keys. Trust me on that part.
Lol i haven drink anything im always writing like that 😂
Good that i dont have a car lololo

If it's just one beer, it's not going to kill you.

But polydrug abuse like this is a very dangerous path to go down. It's my weakness myself. Once you start adding drugs together you want to do it every time after that. It's just a bad idea.

Benzo + alcohol is particularly bad, it has gotten me in much trouble, much much trouble and becomes very addictive. Avoid.

If it's just one beer, it's not going to kill you.

But polydrug abuse like this is a very dangerous path to go down. It's my weakness myself. Once you start adding drugs together you want to do it every time after that. It's just a bad idea.

Benzo + alcohol is particularly bad, it has gotten me in much trouble, much much trouble and becomes very addictive. Avoid.
Tell me the trouble stories im very curious.

Tell me the trouble stories im very curious.
Ruined relationships, incredible embarrassment, multiple arrests/jail time, driving incredibly drunk and almost killing people, breaking phones/electronics, being fired from work, passing out on the sidewalk and almost freezing to death, losing my drugs/wallet, destroying my GABA receptors/addiction... and I don't even remember doing it.

Almost killed myself once by overdosing on chemotherapy medications mistaking it for painkillers while blacked out on alcohol+benzos. I found the bottle after burglarizing my next door neighbor's house... all while blacked out thinking what I was doing was OK... I'm lucky it wasn't actually painkillers, I would have died for sure if they were.

Stuff like that. That combo is a black hole of FUCK.

Last edited:
Bad Idea---I know a girl who took one 10 mg valium--went to a bar had 2 drinks and went into a coma --really. She was in a coma for awhile -but she eventually passed.

6 hours aho i took 20mg methylphenodate
2 hours ahp i took 5mg zolpidem

Zolpidem is really weird i feel like the effect is after 3 jours gone.

Its always like that even if im taking no methylphenidate.

So i wanna drink a beer with 6% alc to get down.

What do you think ?
After 3 days --- jours is days in French ---hope I'm wrong

There have been a few female members here who know what happens when their partner has had a benzo and booze.

Always the same story.

Never had a benzo in my life.

There not that great, though I suffer from anxiety and have been on xanax and valium (UK took me off the xanax tout suite no input from me because the NHS thinks its cheaper) since 1995 I assume the benzos would be hell to get off, I pray I have enough to last until I can get to this Dr who said she would see me. Imagine a double w/ds--Kitchen knife would be a'coming

Lol i haven drink anything im always writing like that 😂
Good that i dont have a car lololo
I never learmed to drive for thst reason. I'd probably be dead by now. Plus I'm too lazy to drive.

There not that great, though I suffer from anxiety and have been on xanax and valium (UK took me off the xanax tout suite no input from me because the NHS thinks its cheaper) since 1995 I assume the benzos would be hell to get off, I pray I have enough to last until I can get to this Dr who said she would see me. Imagine a double w/ds--Kitchen knife would be a'coming
Ud literally die going cold turkey from a benzo/opi habit.