• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Can i drink a monster energy drink under the circumstances?

Sksjdjeisnfkeishz

Bluelighter
I know aren't doctors but id figure id ask someone before i walk to the store and buy me a monster. So i normally take aderall prescribed. But every damn month it runs out and the stupid ass pharacy wont refill it up soon enough so i have to go days without it 😊. So its been a few days without aderall.. can i drink a monster energy drink? Why? Because damn it tastes good and i havent had one in years 😭

I know aren't doctors but id figure id ask someone before i walk to the store and buy me a monster. So i normally take aderall prescribed. But every damn month it runs out and the stupid ass pharacy wont refill it up soon enough so i have to go days without it 😊. So its been a few days without aderall.. can i drink a monster energy drink? Why? Because damn it tastes good and i havent had one in years 😭

Yes, 100% fine. I used to drink several a day while I was on amphetamines.

Why does it run out? Are you abusing your script?

Either way, a monster will be fine
No im not abusing my script. They just dont give it to me on time and it sucks ass. It bothers rhe fuck out of me becaude damn i hate going without my god damn meds.

For some stupid reason they give me bottles of my other pills that arent narcotics yet for this one they wait till its all gone then refill it whenever they think i need it. I have no clue how i keep having to go days without it. I swear im not abusing the meds ive been clean for over a year.

No im not abusing my script. They just dont give it to me on time and it sucks ass. It bothers rhe fuck out of me becaude damn i hate going without my god damn meds.

For some stupid reason they give me bottles of my other pills that arent narcotics yet for this one they wait till its all gone then refill it whenever they think i need it. I have no clue how i keep having to go days without it. I swear im not abusing the meds ive been clean for over a year.
I cant explain it but when i first moved into my apartment i was taken the same medicatoon througj a different pharmacy becahse i had just left a group home. Tjen wjen it ran out my dad ordered more from walmart. Maybe they had different dates the pills lasted to? I think it had to do with that and ever since then ive been having to go days without my aderall.

I cant explain it but when i first moved into my apartment i was taken the same medicatoon througj a different pharmacy becahse i had just left a group home. Tjen wjen it ran out my dad ordered more from walmart. Maybe they had different dates the pills lasted to? I think it had to do with that and ever since then ive been having to go days without my aderall.
Sorry you are having pharmacy problems. May be worth asking to speak with the actual pharmacist and tell him/her your concerns. Sometimes the pharmacy technicians only follow what's on the computer screen without using any critical thinking skills.

If talking with the pharmacist does not help, talk with your prescribing doctor. Sometimes they can call the pharmacy and clear things up for you.

The third option would be to call and complain to your insurance company because sometimes it is up to them and they may withhold approving a refill if they believe it is not time to be refilled. Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Good luck and please keep us updated!

Sorry you are having pharmacy problems. May be worth asking to speak with the actual pharmacist and tell him/her your concerns. Sometimes the pharmacy technicians only follow what's on the computer screen without using any critical thinking skills.

If talking with the pharmacist does not help, talk with your prescribing doctor. Sometimes they can call the pharmacy and clear things up for you.

The third option would be to call and complain to your insurance company because sometimes it is up to them and they may withhold approving a refill if they believe it is not time to be refilled. Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Good luck and please keep us updated!
Thank you ill suggest these ideas to my dad (hes the one that gets the meds). You know he just came by and gave me my aderall and he said they said they already refilled it and gave it to us but they didnt.

How can you make so many mistakes like that? Like shit man what if i was on a medication that id have seizures if i didnt take it.

Also i used to call the mental health place and tell them to call the walmart about the presciription. The other day i called them and they said thst the walmart said they already filled it up and gave it to us. Like damn man they making me look bad. It makes me look like im abusing my meds. Im not 🙄

Could be the chemist dispensing it at 30 days instead of 28. My dexamphetamine is dispensed 'every month' but by every month they actually mean 28 days, not 30 or 31.

I’d personally do a strong latte/coffee then add some Maca. That’s my go-to when I need some real energy. The maca brings it up a notch.

You could also grow Ephedra sinica and use the sprouts as a source for S-Cathinone. Keep a few plants alive to go to seed so you can keep growing more sprouts.

-GC

Thank you ill suggest these ideas to my dad (hes the one that gets the meds). You know he just came by and gave me my aderall and he said they said they already refilled it and gave it to us but they didnt.

How can you make so many mistakes like that? Like shit man what if i was on a medication that id have seizures if i didnt take it.

Also i used to call the mental health place and tell them to call the walmart about the presciription. The other day i called them and they said thst the walmart said they already filled it up and gave it to us. Like damn man they making me look bad. It makes me look like im abusing my meds. Im not 🙄
Is there any way your insurance will cover your meds at a different pharmacy than Walmart? All you or your dad would have to do is call the number on the back of your insurance card and ask. I used Walgreens for years and never had problems. Last month I changed insurance and they forced me to switch to CVS. I hate CVS but I haven't had problems getting my meds there. Walmart sucks on many levels, I can't imagine how incompetent their pharmacy must be. It may be time to tell Walmart to take a hike, just my 2 cents.

I’d personally do a strong latte/coffee then add some Maca. That’s my go-to when I need some real energy. The maca brings it up a notch.

You could also grow Ephedra sinica and use the sprouts as a source for S-Cathinone. Keep a few plants alive to go to seed so you can keep growing more sprouts.

-GC
Gracias ill try it. Tbh i dont really drink monsters for the energy its more so for the taste. Although i guess i can just drink soda if im looking for the taste. But monsters make me feel cool 😂. I do drink coffee for energy though

Yeah they're mostly just caffeine and soda, nothing too out of the ordinary. Doubt there's a hidden/recreational stim in those.
Its the b12 that makes you get energy from monsters theres actually not much caffeine in monsters but samw thing pretty much lol ur right