• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can Exctasy be passed by touching someone

^^ werd BILZOR I didn't know you had a slight sense of humor! I know I was very unfortunate the night I had taken alot of pills and my babysitter had to drop my daughter off early the next morning cause of a emergency, I had taken 3 or 4 pills through the night and 3 ambiens 1 hour prior to her coming home at 7 am when I was about to crash. Well her eyes seemed to look black and it's like she was totally onto me, acting very strange wanting to be very close(which is unusual she is only 2) and just laying there laughing (which is not her usual routine) I felt like a total douche for her being there while I was still under the influence. But the strangest thing was when I put my hand up to her face (I think I was hallucinating slightly) but she seemed to shudder and act as though she was petrified when my hand got close to her. Like she could feel something. she would kinda shake like something evil was present. I felt like there was some energy kinda radiating from my body.

^ I just don't have a sense of humor when it comes to your IBTLs :)

WTF! Rolling with your 3 month old thats a bit stupid, your obviously gona do it anyway so just dnt leave any drugs lying around ok just in case your kid finds them and eats them. id be more worried about that than it seeping out of your skin.

luckyrollz26 said:
but a few times when we have rolled and been around my friends pet like my friends dog, i swear to you that dog was trippin. we were all rolling in a room and tha dog was in there than tha dog just strarted trippin and usually its real mean and fistey wont let anyone come near him he was just laying in there rubbing its self on tha carpet i swear i never seen nothing like that. then we started noticing so i got closer to him and he got scared and ran to tha corner cuz i was putting a glowstick by him and he was so scared which was so unlike him. that dog was trippin. and around my girl's cat, we were rolling and tha hair just started standing up and tha eyes were real big. can that happen to pets?

It's more likely that the dog picked up on the transition in mood. Dogs are highly sensitive to people's moods. I had a bad trip one night. I ate like three or four bars to help me come down. This dog that normally never liked me(because I never liked it)stayed with me the rest of the night until I felt fine again. We hate each other again,but for that one night,we were on the same level.

when I was putting crystals of mdma in my gelcaps, and separating, my fingers that were touching the crystals got numb, and my hand started to sweat, so I think mdma touching directly onto it, does have some effect on you dermalogically.

feelmdmagood said:
when I was putting crystals of mdma in my gelcaps, and separating, my fingers that were touching the crystals got numb, and my hand started to sweat, so I think mdma touching directly onto it, does have some effect on you dermalogically.

TRUE,My buddy used cap MDxx powder for a dealer, he said after so many caps he was starting to feel the effects of the MDxx and after a few hundred or even less he was rolling no BS

Still, theres a difference between absorping a drug through your skin, (which I don't doubt is possible) and absorbing the small amount of MDMA excreted by someone onto their skin, through your skin.