• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can anyone possibly help me please? I'm peeing blood, and really scared :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Mad Dash, I'm starting to think we've had the same experiences and the same outcomes leading to us constantly agreeing in posts... I should just let you say it. He's right ya know? It's likely a UTI, easily fixed with antibiotics. But what if it isn't?

Listen to Mr. Dash, he knows of what he speaks well.

Ya I feel the same way every time I see a post from you lol. But that is why I loved going to rehab and going to AA/NA because everybody has similar stories, and you suddenly do not feel so crazy or alone in what you think must make you a horrible person. I have met many a fellow addict/alcoholic with the exact same stories as myself. So much so that I 100% believe it is a genetic disease that can also come from environment or just be made worse by it. There is no way that coincidence could justify that great a number of people having the same stories over and over throughout all the generations since AA was started and addicts/alcoholics finally started sharing common experiences. I have been to AA/NA meetings all over the eastern coast (NJ, Philly, NY, Virginia,DC, South Carolina, GA, and Florida). and the stories never really change lol. That is why I love posting here, addicts helping addicts because God knows nobody else is going to help us out. Sorry for taking this thread offtrack it is just something I have been meaning to say for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.