• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can’t get Happy let alone High

Axolotln

Bluelighter
DOC Oxycodone, I can’t get happy, I can’t get high. I’ve upped, I’ve stopped for a month even. I can’t get any good feelings. I’ve drank, I’ve mixed in Valium, weed even which I dislike.. other opioids. What happened to me and how can I be happy again, I’m happy to be miserable for a month to be happy for a couple days, please advise before I do something stupid. I just want a break, I’d prefer to wake up but I’m so exhausted and depressed I honestly am not sure I care.

Wish , I had great advise, there is so much suffering, Ive been where you are and no one could really say anything to lift my spirits, but you really do have so much to be grateful for ,no matter how jacked up or meaningless it may sound,you def arent alone in your exhaustion and despair, also wish for you happiness and peace, if I had a dick it would be dragging in the dirt, I hurt for so many that are suffering, hope you get some connections here, has helped me at times and I want it for you.Dont do anything stupid and add to the load.
Coming In Hug GIF

Explore kava seriously. A concise directional, overview effective pocket guide here if maybe handy.

How I see it. If brown rice ceases to be the right servicing fuel, seek another.

So many times, seeming dead ends are actually changes in direction.

Like a road, not wrong turn, just reached an end.

Explore kava seriously. A concise directional, overview effective pocket guide here if maybe handy.

How I see it. If brown rice ceases to be the right servicing fuel, seek another.

So many times, seeming dead ends are actually changes in direction.

Like a road, not wrong turn, just reached an end.
In Australia?? Never heard of it around here.

DOC Oxycodone, I can’t get happy, I can’t get high. I’ve upped, I’ve stopped for a month even. I can’t get any good feelings. I’ve drank, I’ve mixed in Valium, weed even which I dislike.. other opioids. What happened to me and how can I be happy again, I’m happy to be miserable for a month to be happy for a couple days, please advise before I do something stupid. I just want a break, I’d prefer to wake up but I’m so exhausted and depressed I honestly am not sure I care.

Unfortunately, this is where opiate addiction leads in the end. You stop being able to get really high, you get a permatolerance that even taking tolerance breaks doesn't reset. And you basically blow out your opioid receptors so it makes it really difficult to feel happy naturally. This is basically why I always try to dissuade people from ever getting into recreational opiate use.

The best thing you can do for yourself is get clean and do the work to stay clean. Work out daily, 30 minutes of cardio and also strength training. This will release endorphins (the body's natural opioids) and dopamine and will help more than anything else in recovering. It will take time, but eventually you will be able to feel happy and fulfilled and comfortable again without opiates. I know because I did it after being heavily addicted for 10 years and being totally unable to feel happy, ever. I was clean for 5 years and had the best years of my life after a while. I eventually relapsed, and am struggling again. But I know it's possible. It's hard work, but worth it.

No amount of taking a break is going to allow you to feel what you used to feel from opiates. But you can feel good again, if you instead focus on repairing your reward system through staying away from opiates, exercise, and doing things with your time that you enjoy and that make you feel fulfilled.

In Australia?? Never heard of it around here.
Im UK. It comes internationally.

You can legally order from States, Canada, NZ etc.

See the guide I knocked up. You will understand a lot better then to see if this could be helpful I actually feel it's worth exploring for you with the experience and information I have myself.

Go to Healthy Planet and drop $200 on essentials lol seriously

DAILY SUPPLIMENTS (taken with healthy dinner & water)
Vit D
Vit B50 Complex (has everything essential)
Zinc 50mg (essential for men, testosterone, dopamine, etc)
Omega 3 fish oils

L-Tyrosine
L-Phenylalanine …both for Dopamine synthesis (taken hour & half after dinner supplements)

Magnesium Bisglycinate 200mg (every night hour or so prior to bed) / calm & sleep
Taurine 1,000mg together with the magnesium / calm & sleep

USED WISELY / SPECIAL DOSING SCHEDULE (Not taken all together) take 1/4 of dose, increase accordingly
Phenylpiracetam (general stimulant and nootropic)
Bromantane (stimulant & anxiolytic) increase dopamine synthesis and GABA increase
Acetyl L Carnitine (stimulant/cognitive enhancer and mood booster)
Rhodiola Rosa (stimulant/mood booster/nootropic)

Canada Kratom Express - Kratom Black Label premium Kratom (stimulant/anxiolytic/opioid mu-agonist)
Phenibut (anxiolytic and mood booster)
Kava-Kava (anxiolytic/mood booster)

You WILL notice increased spirits, happier, confident, etc….. healthy meals, lots of water, and daily 30min aerobic exercise will increase endorphins, dopamine and moderate/large increase in Phenylethylamine metabolite in urine, the bodies natural Amphetamines (“runners high”)

It takes willpower and dedication, but you’ll feel MUCH better

Also, have your testosterone levels checked with family doc, if low (due to opioid usage) you can get a depo-testosterone script - 200mg / 2 weeks …..one of the BEST antidepressants you’ll ever experienced. It happened to me after years of Oxycodone (suppresses male hormones levels) ….driving in my car thinking, why do I feel sooo freakin good? Oh ya, yesterday I got my testosterone injection lol

Testosterone 200mg IM + Vyvanse (d-amphetamine) + Phenibut 2G = Amazing confidence, mood-boosting, energizing, happy, outgoing/social, increased vigilance, etc. (even if your levels are slightly on the lower end you can request a low dose - 100mg of Testosterone every 2/3 weeks to see if you benefit (which you will) the doc might be more willing to write a script if you reason with him/her and say all the right stuff (low energy, moody, low sex drive, soft erections, little to no interest in sex, and you’ve been on opioids for a length of time and they suppress hormone levels, etc)

Last edited: