• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Can’t even Pee properly on coke?

UK Warrior

Bluelighter
Right, I don’t know if this is the right place to post, but it is bugging me and some advice would be good from people who get it as well.

I’m on a little coke binge tonight, and I know the stuff is strong. The biggest indicator apart from the high?

My penis actually shrinks so much it is like a nubbin with skin, and when I need to pee it’s shrunk so much you can’t even get the skin back so it sprays everywhere even sitting down!

Has anyone ever had coke deck this bad before, and how did you pee? I’m at home so don’t want to be spraying everywhere or over my clothes.

I posted it here as it really gets to me- I can’t do good coke on nights out as I can’t pee wtf!

If your at home.. I guess take a warm shower.. allows you to pee and will increase blood flow. That’s to big a pain in the ass. Stretch it out.. gently a first. Yes grab that hiding member a gently reintroduce it to the world. Once this has begun reasonably intensify its stretching regimen.

Well I got a bit more for tonight, only a cheeky half gram, only done my first line so my member is average size at the moment.

I really don’t understand- I’m not hung like a horse, just average but it hides like a turtle as soon as I’m buzzing!

I guess later il try that grab my member thing and see if it works.

I just wouldn’t want to do that at a urinal on a night out in case someone thought I was knocking one out lol

This is extremely common. Anyone that does coke heavily or regularly will tell you the same thing.

There were times I was so geeked but had to pass so bad I would sit on the toilet for seriously 30+ minutes just pushing hard trying to pee. Eventually it works.

I have no idea what causes it, but drinking a lot more water during your usage will help. I know sometimes it can seem like we are drinking a lot of water when in reality time on coke flies by and you have had 5 sips in 3 hours.

I get coke dick and it makes it very difficult to pee. I remember hanging out at this trap house all night and I finally went to go to the bathroom to pee and I just stood there. Everyone outside thought I was hiding extra crack hits from them but no, just pee shy ---especially on coke.

Yep, just been on a 6-7 day crack/alcohol binge but with oxy's benzos pregabs and tramadol and probably some other shit I can't even remember. It took me 25 mins to piss last night and the only way I could do it was to put a shower head with cold water coming out of it over my John Thomas and let it run, this eventually created some sort of actual feeling instead of the numbness and I eventually was able to go. I've got to do the same thing tonight it's such a pain in the ass, I sympathise heavily for you man it's horrible.