The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2900 bags is NOT <snip> worth of dope. ESPECIALLY if you buying at that bulk of a level! LOL!! Thats like $<snip> at the most. retail, yea it would be a little more than that but RESALE, retail street value is still NOWHERE NEAR <snip>s. Try cuttin that in half and maybe you will be a little closer.

but as far as how much it was ACTUALLY worth meaning the price HE paid for it, I would be willing to put money on it being a 4-digit number.

Shake, the price is quoted in the ARTICLE. You edited my post but you left the article, LOL. :D ;)

If its all good that the article can say that this number of bags is worth this much money, then I aint sure how my post where I just used the exact same figures as the article and said "no, that aint correct" is any different.

Aint challenging u or nothin, but jus wanted to point that out, becuz i figured u might not of noticed that the original price discussion actually was IN the ARTICLE and was still there and that for the sake of bein consistent u might want to either say, OK, well if we gonna allow the article to say this then its fair for a post to make vague, very general observations about those amounts in the article, or say, if we gonna say that BL'er1 cannot say that XXX drugs are/aint worth XXX money, but the article quoted in the post can say that XXX drugs costs XXX money, then we just need to make BOTH of them edited. It dont help much to avoid prices if you leave the prices in the article;)

I didnt feel like my post was out of line becuz i didnt name specific numbers of my own, all I did was repeat the shit from the article and say it was off point, and then post some real vague, broad type of generalizations about the prices and how they related to the prices that already been named in the article and was allowed to stay.

Anyways, it aint no thing, just figured it is prolly best to allow both or neither but not one or the other and that u prolly just overlooked that part of the article. :) thanks yo.

A 37-year-old Jersey City man was arrested with $29,000 worth of heroin Thursday night, officials said.

Steven J. Richardson, 37, of Clinton Avenue, was arrested at 9:40 p.m. at Arlington and Carteret avenues and charged with multiple drug counts including possession of heroin with intent to distribute within 1,000 feet of a school and 500 feet of public property, reports said.
Plainclothes officers on Garfield Avenue saw Richardson park his Ford Explorer and meet with a group of men at the corner of Stegman Street, reports said, adding that they watched as he handed money to a man in exchange for a black bag.

When Richardson drove away, perimeter officers stopped the SUV and found that the bag on his passenger seat contained 2,900 bags of suspected heroin, reports said.

About 1,950 bags had the logo "Warning," 500 had the logo "Green Zone," and the remainder were marked "Incredible Hulk," reports said.

read more:
http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/jerseycity/index.ssf?/base/news-9/1269066319299500.xml&coll=3

Keep your heads up and blend in...

i bet you the cops waited to pull him over until he drove by a school to tack on that schoolzone charge..."intent to distribute 1000ft from a school" bullshit thats just where they pulled him over and he stopped

2900 bags is NOT <snip> worth of dope. ESPECIALLY if you buying at that bulk of a level! LOL!! Thats like $<snip> at the most. retail, yea it would be a little more than that but RESALE, retail street value is still NOWHERE NEAR <snip>s. Try cuttin that in half and maybe you will be a little closer.

but as far as how much it was ACTUALLY worth meaning the price HE paid for it, I would be willing to put money on it being a 4-digit number.

Yep I read that article and had a laugh too. They always do that to pump up the jam.

Only in the Camden thread do you get these stupid/insignificant questions & answers.

Poster #1: "Hey is the notoriously hot dope spot still hot?"

Poster #2: "Yeah I think it's hot, they have fire dope."

How much more uninformative can you get. You're not gonna get an answer worth anything to that question.

Only in the Camden thread do you get these stupid/insignificant questions & answers.

Poster #1: "Hey is the notoriously hot dope spot still hot?"

Poster #2: "Yeah I think it's hot, they have fire dope."

How much more uninformative can you get. You're not gonna get an answer worth anything to that question.

Ha,ha,ha,ha.yep. Come on now, it's always hot in hell yo!

Yeah what about the fact that certain times it gets much hotter than usual ? you know what we were trrying to say , you just gotta be a jerk

personaaly i think camden cooled down somewhat ive been out there all day everyday and it seems like it gets hot for an hour or two and then its back to normal and there is definately quite a few spots with fire

Why not make a run to Newark, Jersey City or the Paterson Area... All these spots are 45 minutes apart at max.... So if you feel one is hot , go to the others...Shit nyc is right thru the tunnel... If all fails in NJ...

2 - 3 hours? U are mistaken my friend. I grew up in and lived in Philly for 26 years. I copped in Philly and Camden. There is no reason to go North Jersey. If u can't cop in those 2, go to Trenton. If u wanna try the North Jerz dope, drive, but no more than an hour ride really. But, no need to waste that drive. Philly, Camden,trenton....plus, in Trenton, they still serve you right in your car AND offer up a phone number first time coppin. But, they are more Black gangs than corner crews like Puerto Ricans in Philly and Camden. Those dudes are Bloods for real, so be for real and have that $ right and u r good.

And, just as an aside to you Jake, you seem to have fucking issues copping. Maybe time to clean on up. Just an observation from ur posts

2 - 3 hours? U are mistaken my friend. I grew up in and lived in Philly for 26 years. I copped in Philly and Camden. There is no reason to go North Jersey. If u can't cop in those 2, go to Trenton. If u wanna try the North Jerz dope, drive, but no more than an hour ride really. But, no need to waste that drive. Philly, Camden,trenton....plus, in Trenton, they still serve you right in your car AND offer up a phone number first time coppin. But, they are more Black gangs than corner crews like Puerto Ricans in Philly and Camden. Those dudes are Bloods for real, so be for real and have that $ right and u r good.

And, just as an aside to you Jake, you seem to have fucking issues copping. Maybe time to clean on up. Just an observation from ur posts

trenton's dope is straight disgusting tho.
a brick of trenton dope got pretty much the same heroin content as a bundle of cmd's. and there ain't that many puerto rican boys its mostly blacks in camden. you must not know the city youre talkin bout lol

yeah a bundle of ac dope is like 3 bags of camden dope , even philly is better than camden usually too

Status
Not open for further replies.