The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha. I didn't mean to source. I was just defending my position. I apologize if it is that. Delete it if it is.

you could have deleted it just as easy but i went ahead and just unapproved ya whole post instead.

Wow....really? Ok gestapo. And, dude, its the internet. No need to be the tough guy moderator.

Jesus Christ

dont go to camden , HOT HOT HOT Philly is where its at . Quanity and quality !

They mind as well have a sniper rifle that hits junkies & dealers in Camden.... People have been coming to Newark & Jersey City and looking at the views the hoods have to offer..... ;) They are taking in all refuge junkies with open arms...

what did you hear aboout camden ? talked to some dude earlier , he was on his way there to cop , told him go to phillly , he didnt listen

I was thinking of hitting up Paterson sometime this coming week,

how do we think my prospects r for getting in and out quick and easy?

why not come out the holland tunnel and be right in Jersey City... and find something

to jake 99 ...you must be going to sum shitty ppl in AC sayin that a bun of ac stuff is equal to 3 bags camden......i live in atlantic county and have no problem coppin good dope daily at a much better price then camden ( which is staight rip off prices...the source set youre lucky
to get 2 free ontop...even when the source was at its best it wasnt worth the high price and the drive up there gas wise time and tolls) and philly(is a long drive and you add in gas and tolls and the bridge its not even worth it unless you cant get a hold of anyyything decent local). Just tryin to give you sum advice...you gotta have multiple connects so you can be able to call around and have your pick of what you want.

Pville, A.c., egg harbor city thats a starting point

yea Disco stuff ive seen around p ville usually isnt too good.................

camdens not even that hot lol.
y'all just don't know the city, see a few cops and get scared off.

well if you see them every time you go there you tend to think its pretty hot !

Those dealers in Camdem need to change there game up bit now....

Like find a new way to make moves since it is so hot... instead of coming on this board and saying its not hot... when people see cops 100% they go out, and not just a couple like almost all; you tend to think the area is hot.... Maybe people need to find a new location or way or doing things that is more on the sly... and not so OPEN because the OPEN and out people will get caught...Here is a saying i like to use " the loudest duck gets shoot" ... means being obvious brings on the heat, and in return that is bad for business..Time for a new business plan for those cats

Yep thats why when they have sets with 20 ppl lined up in an alley waiting to cop they were the spots that got hit

Hey guys this is my first post. I live in south Jersey and I go to camden almost everyday to cop. I usually always get 60sec (recently re-branded to impact)<snip> and whats up with philly? I have never been there to cop but i hear its better than camden.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i quit dope but philly has better stuff than camden i thought we cant tell u where but im sure u can figure it out

yeah jake i always fuck with philly as opposed to camden. philly imo is safer
and cheaper.....sure quality varies with both cities but i go with philly .

harassament in camden, nj

heres my situation. i've got friends that live in north and I am in there all the time and for the last three months i have continually been stopped by the cops mostly because i am white and female god forbid you drive in there-the only city that questions what your doing there like everybody knows what your doing there. Last three days in a row -they really harassed me today and even questined one of my friends suggesting they are going to plant somethng on me. what justice do I have-i dont need anymore of those stupid tickets

EDIT: You didn't say you were there to cop dope, but I'm assuming you do considering the location of your post :) Either way, my answer is the same, avoid Camden for a while and have your friends come and visit you.

===============================================

Unfortunately, it's probably time for you to cop in a different city. Risk is too great my friend, especially if they are targeting YOU specifically. You're a short drive away from a handfull of primo dope markets, don't keep going back to the one that is eventually going to screw you over. Consider the cop's actions a warning of sorts, they are telling you they are watching you and they WILL arrest you the first chance they get. Unless you can bribe some middleman in Camden to cop for you AND meet you outside of the city, and that will also end badly at some point, just pick a pick a different city and move on...

Before we decide to play the COP DOPE IN AN OPEN-AIR MARKET game, we all have to balance the risk versus the reward...and for you apparently, the risk certainly appears to be much higher than the reward. If you were in say, I don't know...Idaho, and you had ONE dope spot within a days drive...you could tolerate those a-hole cops and roll the dice, but you have other spots at your disposal, and I hope you can use them!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.