• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion


    Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: Tronica

Calling old fart bluelighters

Come on f*ckers. I know your all still trolling this site. We may have all met almost ten years ago and slowly parted ways over time... gotten older.... more jaded... all that sh*t..

But shout out. Its always fun to see you all pop up from time to time.

I hope your all well and loving life. Miss the old days but look forward to the new!

Peace.

Love always:
BluFluffyBunny - winner - Bluelights Biggest Post whore - 2002/2003
Events Moderator - 2003/2004
Drug haze years - can't remember
Married a Bluelighter in 2008 - recommends DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
I'm 65 Do I qualify?
 
Randomly logged back in to try and see if an old event thread still existed to see if I could work out when I met ozbreaker in real life. Seems like there's no Aus Social & Events archive, but some of the old threads are still here.

Some of my dearest friends are people I met through BL. This place truly changed my life. Still makes me chuckle a bit to think we organised a snow trip back in 2003 with a bunch of BLs who mostly hadn't met each other!

Kat! How are you?!

I remember wanting to go on that snow trip so bad but I think I was poor. Things have only changed a little bit. :/

Nice to read through all these posts (can't believe it seems to have been about five years since I last checked in) and see all the familiar names! And to see so many people doing so well.

Does anyone still keep in touch with UnSquare? I ended up down the same path as him and it wasn't a healthy one, but I hope he has survived and perhaps even thrived. He was always one of my fave posters here (I mean there are so many, of course). I miss his poetry.
 
Top