• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

Hey Hey people ;)

I'm off drugs and have been for nearly 8 years ... still smoke pot of course ... but no pills or coke ... brains working much better .. haha

anyhow hope everyones doing good and got more important things in life now that keep you busy...

shout outs to BT , Phase dancer, Sustanon, my innerself and everyone else ...

I am surprised my account still works ... been MANY years since I have been here ..

was just looking something up and saw this thread so decided to try logging in and saying g'day ..

you probably remember me for starting the bzp pill thread and also news updates ..

Last edited:
Hey Hey people ;)

I'm off drugs and have been for nearly 8 years ... still smoke pot of course ... but no pills or coke ...

that's funny. still drugs.

anyway, g'day all. life is good. still alive. life is still wonderful.

byeeeee

ps. aishas star: would it be vurtomatic you're thinking of?

pps. *waves to DeeCee again*

out...

wowsers...

so aus social has been merged with drug discussion..

RIP social..

source of so many contacts that produced so many good memories...

aus:drugs is almost dead. Shit for a while i've been the only one posting.

Sustanon disapperared, so has BT, Phase Dancer. Aunty Establishment is dead as are several others.

Didn't really know any of you Aus:Social types. Drugs are better then being social i reckon

People just didnt post there anymore. It used to be quite a hub of people, most of which would be in contact still through fb or other means but yeah, people just didnt stay around.

Its sad and all but thats life. :(

Just an idea but why not include NZ and a few other countries in the Aus discussion? lots of the sub forums on BL are flourishing due to including lots of countries like "Europe & Africa", the US forums are the same, same "Murica, guns, guns, fucking Murica...YEAH!!!." Twang taking cunts

BL should change the Aus forums name to something so we included: Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, New Caledonia, the Solomon Islands and Vanuatu. Possibly a few more

We had a bit of a discussion about naming this place when restructuring the regional forums lately.
I was probably more focussed on wanting to keep the "asia" part connected to AusDD - because it's a region that we get little comtribution from, but it still seems to fit well with "australasia" (ie people in this region tend to know quite a lot about asia-related drug issues because many aussies travel there a lot).

"Australia" is meant to refer to "Australasia", ie the Asia-Pacific region and all the places you mention.
Imll bring it up with senior staff and see what people think about possibly ammending the name.
Cheers mister :)

such a shame.. but with aus social gone, after 16 years i think it's the sign for me to:
a46d678adafb303088a40b05498df57e.jpg

such a shame.. but with aus social gone, after 16 years i think it's the sign for me to:
a46d678adafb303088a40b05498df57e.jpg

Turbo Checckiinn in. What Aus Social is gone??? Man this place was already quiet as fark. I was reading thread heaps of the old archived threads last night and there's a few ideas/suggestions i might pm the mods about, Not likely to turn this place into a circus but could see a slow rise in activity.

God I thought they nuked it all. I'm slightly confused by my reaction to not being able to find this thread for a few minutes - I'd have thought I wouldn't care but I'll admit I felt quite sad when I thought it was wiped out.

The types of "activities" bluelight exists for have not been a part of my life for many many years now, but I still check in from time to time. At it's peak there were 2+ pages of active threads when you set Aus Social to show the past 5 days of posts. Now this is one of only a few that ever gets any posts, and only from us old farts still hanging on. Seems like the right move to merge everything - the community is just nostalgia now, and I'm happy there's still a trace of it. :)

Turbo Checckiinn in. What Aus Social is gone??? Man this place was already quiet as fark. I was reading thread heaps of the old archived threads last night and there's a few ideas/suggestions i might pm the mods about, Not likely to turn this place into a circus but could see a slow rise in activity.

Fucking hell. Well looka there, there's an Andy Turbo ;)

Haven't checked in here for a while look who's posted :)

Originally NightWarrior in 2002/3. Lost password and rejoined as KnightWorrier. Met great people here over time. Nice to see everyone still. I lurk and sometimes post. Much Love to all. Peace