• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling all BLer's from '00-'01, is it me or am i getting old?

More Midskoolism.
1) You guys still around at all? (i remember posting here as early as Mar '00)
Rah rah rah, I've only been around since around March or April of '01.
2) Still into the scene? Still attempting to alter reality on a regular basis? =)
Yes, very much so, and attempting? BAH! Succeeding admirably! ;)
3) Do you go look up all your old posts and wonder "was this really me? what the F*** was i on when i typed this shit?"
Haha, mainly just my posts under my old kandy assed nickname. And no, I'm definately not telling what it is. ;)
4) Have your priorities changed at all in the last 3 yrs?
Well, for me, its more like the past two, but I guess I've realised that drugs are not the be all end all of life. So I guess that's a bit of a priority change, hasn't stopped me from doing them though. ;)
-plaz out-

Haha, mainly just my posts under my old kandy assed nickname. And no, I'm definately not telling what it is.Have a drink plaz! ;)
[ 25 January 2003: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

mr fluffy told me about this thread last night so i thought i'd pop in and make my first post in 2 years or some crazy figure like that.
i've changed since then. grown up a bit. but mainly havent had time to post on here at all. but i just thought id pop my head in and say hello :)

Definetly great to see such a collection of you guys from way back... Big HI's go out to every person that has been part of my life in the hectic world of parties and bluelight. :) It has definetly been one wild ride.
I hope everyone is still taking in the experience that life has to offer and are looking forward to what will come next. For now BL's is no longer a priority. I still come here and check out Drugs/Psychedelics forums often, but with decreased enthusiasm as time has gone by. I love the altered states and the culture, people and teachings behind it all. I have moved into the music production scene, so thats kept me hanging around at parties, that I still love to attend when I get some free time. :) With Uni and Work thats not so often anymore. :p
Well hope to catch you around some time! Its been a pleasure! :)

yeah i miss you people :)
the Weary Dunlop crew forever have my heart :)
and PINGER! HELLO! hope you r doing well!! and i hope u still enjoy g on the odd occasion! thank u for the introduction to us uncultured melb plebs.
and MR STICKY! never got to meet u, but your posts never failed to have me in tears and sever fear of wetting the computer seat ;) i miss u funny man. hope your keeping out of trouble, altho thats prolly a little too much to ask :p
mr horse and lep, hugs to u guys and i hope ur music takes you far :)
its nice to see all these names in the one post again.
i think i am a fast fading bluelight ghost, dont come here much at all anymore, a little more of recent than i have at all last year...
i still miss so many of u, but everyone seems to have their own life and as the years roll on time becomes so more precious, or you have so little free of it! its treacherous :(

hey sassy - are you ever done my way anymore?? are you parents still down this way?? If you are would love you to contact me and come visit and meet my little one!!
email me if you are [email protected]
Chris

1) You guys still around at all?
stil alive i am
2) Still into the scene? Still attempting to alter reality on a regular basis?
Yes, go tech.
3) Do you go look up all your old posts and wonder "was this really me? what the F*** was i on when i typed this shit?"
not really. didnt post much more of a lurker
They sure have

I'm still hanging around. Don't post much but I'm still here :) Bought a house and starting to live life the normal way, enjoying it too :) Still have a few big nights here and there but they are never at a club....over them in a big way. Take care everyone
[ 01 February 2003: Message edited by: MOTOMAN ]

I may/may not have still been around at that time so i guess i'll answer too..
1) You guys still around at all? (i remember posting here as early as Mar '00) Still around (reg'd 1999), with 1.5 years of not around as much as i would have liked beginning sometime in 2000 (hence the may/maynot bit)
2) Still into the scene? Still attempting to alter reality on a regular basis? =)Definitely have soured on the rave scene, dont go to any indoor parties unless they are going to be something REALLY special. doofs on the other hand i attend as often as i can. as for the reality altering... only when i feel like it!
3) Do you go look up all your old posts and wonder "was this really me? what the F*** was i on when i typed this shit?" I dont think i would want to touch my old posts! hehehe
4) Have your priorities changed at all in the last 3 yrs? yes, i have finally decided what i REALLY want to do with my life, ive got a steady, well paying job, a beautiful partner who i share my time with and my dream car. much changed from the dive-living drug-crazy stress-max life i lived when i first started posting.
Andromeda :)

I know Plazma's old kahndi-ass nick do ya think he'd kill me for telling what it is?
It's nice to see all these old nicks coming out
To answer the q's I've been posting since half way thru 01 but lurking a good 6 months before that.
guess so :) left BL for a while there but there's something about this place that keeps me coming back
2) Still into the scene? Still attempting to alter reality on a regular basis? =)
not half as much as i used to, i have differnt priorities now but i still enjoy leaving reality as much as i can, even if it is every 3-4 months apart now.
oh yes :(
extremely, in ways i would never have imagined, im in a much different place than i was a year ago, let alone 3 years ago and i believe it's for the better
scuse any of my drunken typos, i cbf'd editing now :)

Hokay Goosie
Just cruisin' in on ur request back as my banished nick (aka: after deluding myself years of not living up to my title, and the profound realisation of developed mental allergies to herbal highs but yet not to chems.
I now only lurk on BL under an alt-ego (decidedly more leverage than the old nick) as Sio'ux but i cbf-ed to even post enough to get registered. and besides.. nice to enjoy greenlighter infancy like the newbies cuz' i don't have to pretend to have the old-skool-nu-skool-too-cool-for-skool-know-it-alls hahaha!
Trying hard to encapsulate the pre-fucked untainted essence of my youth and give it a cleansing and revival so i can stop being this paranoid schizanoid of scattered thought and action of what the drugs have reduced me to.
Having said that, when the occasional bush doof + mind tingly acid + odd snort of whizz comes to mind... then: damn the mind cleansing process!!
Too hard to resist a good drug.
Luckily! I kept most loose screws to myself and those physically present.
After plentiful years of substance-enhanced modern thought, forced acceleration of maturity and non maturity levels, and the plain and simple i-can't-function-in-daily-life-if-i-keep-this-up adage...
i would have to say that priorities have certainly changed and evolved, just that it still gets fuzzy in the grey areas in the attempt to sustain that sobriety. but fact is, we've watched far too many tragedys revolving around substance abuse and other peoples' 10 year long party journey to realise that in the wake of it all... will it be worth it? Neuron losses are the hardest to recuperate back, unless you subscribe to the "live fast die young leave a good lookin' corpse" association.
On a very personal note, you know that you and syke have been my earliest BL buds from home and we've groped in the dark and walked into the light together and on our own throughout the last few years. And that, my friends, have been deeper bonding than you can all imagine (and i know you can)...
Adding on, i guess there's no better time to say this with Ghost's departure (will miss you housemate!) and Madmonkey's soon-to-be travels... also to jerox, tho, (one of my favourite couples and doggie partners in crime) and numerous BL individuals (vurtomatic, frisk who have made yesteryear so memorable. thanks to all!
(looks up at the above spew) good grief@#!! i don't post anything in half a century and all this dribbles out of my head.
P.S to everyone present at my place last night.. WHO THE @#!#@!! would have thought 1/4 tab of a 3 yr old Get-a-fix would end up scrambling my brain for 3 hours after everyone left??!! *grumble and rant* farken ancient mummified but lethal potency bit of acid!!
[ 05 February 2003: Message edited by: naturalhigh ]

errr...we've been lurking from about 1/2 way through 2000 but started posting late October 2000...
1) You guys still around at all? yeah, still post here and there...
2) Still into the scene? Still attempting to alter reality on a regular basis? Not really and no. We're were no longer a part of the "scene" way before we found bluelight :) We still enjoy going to doofs (when they are on up here) and enjoy going to the occasional night.
3) Do you go look up all your old posts and wonder "was this really me? No.
4) Have your priorities changed at all in the last 3 yrs? Yes and no. Things are certainly more in perspective now.
We remain friends with a few bluelighters who we me've met along the way, there are a handful who are very dear to us and we consider them among our best friends...we've met others who's paths we've crossed for a time, only to be on our merry way again, but whether it was good time or not good, it's all a learning experience, so for that, thankyou bluelight.
S & K :)
[ 06 February 2003: Message edited by: samadhi ]

from a lurker to a poster and now im just back being a lurker. it was naturalhigh that told me bout this thread :S
Anywayz, here are my answers:
1) You guys still around at all? (i remember posting here as early as Mar '00)
I guess im still kicking and causing havoc in a non-cyber sense. Spending less time on BL coz many BLers have became frens and we rather meet up and tok for 2/3 days at a time. ;)
Very much still in the scene but not as full on as a couple of years ago when me, Ghost and tho were almost unbeatable in altering reality every single week. :S I love music too much to completely get out of the scene anyway.
Old posts? Ermmm ..... do they still exist? I dun think ive ever went back and read them. I dun even really remember that they exist. :S
Of course! SChool comes first. I have wasted too much time partying and going silly and destroying any brain cells that I may have left. I am now much more healthier, heavier and happier. :)

hahaajaajaja
doink.
ghost baby, of all ppl, shood know what i mean by that in only the purest of senses.

I registered October 2001, I dunno if I'm really an oldie, but hey :)
Still lurking around!
Was until only recently
Nope, I can't remember half the stuff I post or am too lazy to look.
Yes, definitely. They've gone from "whens the next party" to "where am I going to move out to".

well hey i am still around - first registered Oct '00 after lurking for a bit.
I still check bluelight daily and have many friends from here that i am in regular contact with. with 1 year left at uni i will still be here very regularly until the end of this year, who knows after that, but i will most likely still be around.
do i look up old posts? not really, i don't have the time, but have stumbled accross some old ones and remembered thinking - what was i thinking...
have my priorities changed: yes and no. i have become much more focused on uni and finishing and going well, so i don't go out and party nearly as much as i used to, but i still go to things that are enjoyable to me.
anyway enough babble from me :)
CB :)

Im not usually ever here, dont seem to really have much to say about most of the posts. I reg'd ages ago but re-registered a year or so ago. Dont have much time these days in between worka n running my site http://www.sydneyfriction.com
I was only ever really friends with one or two bl'ers cos i already had a big group of friends at raves, damn North Shore crowd, and then later on you were all bloody hard trance heads and weren't at the dnb parties.
I think like most people ive slowed down since those heady days of being 17 and goin raving every weekend. Now Saturday nights are more beers and premier league football and the odd party when there is someone worth seeing. i still find it funny that i even know two people from this site let alone a whole group of friends (not makin a judgement there)
[ 09 February 2003: Message edited by: dr rico yi ]

Yer but just not posting as much especially in social i suppose... I guess i dont have as much to say as before and it was usually just insults anyway ;) I read SLR a bit more... its an interesting forum
Did some uni subjects over summer so havent gone as hard as in the past. Now that they're done the next couple of months should be interesting... for harm minimisations sake of course ;)
A few of them are questionable which is why I don't go over them that often:p
I'm sure they have... just not a lot a guess I'm a little more study/girlfriend oriented but that said I'm still a slackarse :)