• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling all BLer's from '00-'01, is it me or am i getting old?

Nice thread! :)
1) You guys still around at all? (i remember posting here as early as Mar '00)
Yep! But even I'm starting to fade (at least publically).
2) Still into the scene? Still attempting to alter reality on a regular basis? =)
Not really. I still go out, but not cos I'm into the "scene" - more because it beats sitting at home. I'd rather get pissed than any other substance nowadays, but I guess that still counts as altering reality... ;)
3) Do you go look up all your old posts and wonder "was this really me? what the F*** was i on when i typed this shit?"
I don't activly search for my old posts, but they still pop up from time to time. I have gone through the archive a couple of times though, but that was to read everyone's old stuff, not just mine.
4) Have your priorities changed at all in the last 3 yrs?
Three years? Fuck oath they have. Several times in fact. Three years ago I didn't even know what drugs were. And a lot has happened between then and now... but yeah, my main priority now is probably work more than anything. And saving up enough to move out (which directly realates to working anyway).

very nice thread!
i remember running around at a house party (shadow and da fuzzy polar bear!) around april 2001 thinking it was way cool to be snorting sudafed, while mikeysammy watched on from a distance, drinking a beer..
i swore to myself then and there that i'd “never end up as jaded as that guy”..
how wrong i was..
:)
while i guess that i haven’t completely retired from the sordid world of parties, i simply cant devote as much time to them as they need, if doing them properly.. when i was working a shit-kicking job, on uni holidays, and living at home there was no reason to come home (so lets rack up another line!). now that i’m back at uni full time working full time, and juggling sleep and eating, its hard to justify spending an entire weekend staring at the walls and trying to find the last bulb behind the couch.
but, i did go to good ol’ sunny a month or so ago and shook my arse a bit. that was fun!

haha
look at all those sad those old %^&*% ;)
specially the hairy one right above me ^^^
sorry, I didn't answer your questions, even though since I never posted much in the first place you probably don't know how I am anyway.
Well, back to your reguarly scheduled thread kiddies
[ 20 January 2003: Message edited by: *bubble-fish* ]

**waves right back all** (too many of you.. you know who you are) :)
MY GOD!!! the BL Spirit lives on after all! Thanks for the replies and comments ;)
I'm going to be heading back to Aust at the end of the year, don't know which part yet though!!(either Perth/Melb/Syd)and have decided to log on here on regular basis and will prob you all soon!
Peace!!

Oh Psyentist......
We may be cool, but NRG still rocks!!
nah, I'm into harder trance now, and Creed and Pearl Jam and other stuff....
One of my Debut DJ's from Wild Things "DJ LUKO" has played in Londen at Devilishious, and now has a huge amount of CD out in the wild.
He has Harder Stuff 1,2,3,4 and 5
Softer Stuff 1,2,3,4 and 5, he has Hard Cheese 1 and 2, and a late session from London.
He just mixes stuff onto CDs and gives them to all he knows. They fucking rock too!!
Anyway, looking forward to Wild Things 3......
Any word??
BASS OUT MUTHA FUCKAS

You know someone is old school when they have alternating caps in their nick name and yet people still respect them.

1)still ere not 19 anymore tho
2)still in the scene fer the music, and the hr side of it all
3)post i typed yesterday make me feel like i was wacked the day b4
4)keep moving forward in life.....all the way

I very rarely check BL anymore.
I still go out occasionally, and still get amongst it.
I'm not uncomfortable about anything I've ever posted.
I've changed, grown up, moved states, bought a unit etc, but I'm still essentially the same person..

1. still vaguely around. once in a few days. but after next week it will become once a week or even less. i guess i can take this chance (sorry Goose!) to say goodbye - im done with school and am leaving melbourne next wednesday. going back to my hometown for about 3 yrs. but i'll be back.
2. not as much into the scene anymore. still perk up when i hear about a favourite artist coming to town, but i dont chase down tracks anymore. ;) and like i said before, all this will become non-existent after next wednesday.
3. yes i do cringe at some of my old posts. :D
4. i wouldnt say my priorities changed - id say i went through a process which led me to where i am today - and im glad i did it all.
to all who knew me here - take care!
*waves little paws*

1) You guys still around at all?
yeah - i had 6 months off between march - sept '01. but back in force now :)
2) Still into the scene? Still attempting to alter reality on a regular basis?
still succeeding, my friend :D
3) Do you go look up all your old posts and wonder "was this really me? what the F*** was i on when i typed this shit?"
hehehe, always.
well, i never thought i'd get excited about buying a new bin, or a piece of furniture... other than that not really. possibly slightly reduced drug intake...
great thread!!!

Still around, I want to leave seriously but they have me chained to this damn computer and won't feed me unless I post.
Still bouncing around the place. Tend to head bush more often than not but can still be scene entering club every so often.
I never read my old posts, maybe I should.
My priorities haven't changed that much, have grown up a bit but not by much.

Wow... crazy old faces :p
Not really. I check here about once a month perhaps.
More into the production side of music now. Goin out less & less, but still definately enjoy altering perception. Work doesn't allow this very often, which makes every time that much more special.
When I see em, yes.
Fucken oath! My life has changed 180 degrees for the better. I have a kickass job and everything is working out quite nicely.

Queenbeat -> *LMAO* You mean AlTeRnAtInG CaPs ain't cool no more?? fuck me! how old am i?? :)
GhOst (SEE!! she has alternating caps too!! ;) )-> Finished and graduated? CONGRATS! drop me a line when you get back to this sunny island if you are ever bored!

No. Errr... except for right now. I mean, i look in every couple of months but that's all.
not into "the scene" as much. still go to parties but i'm much more selective than i used to be. i still love altering reality :D
yes. i'm sorry to everyone who read the shit i used to dribble. the only solace i can find is in laughing at greenlighters who repeat my idealistic/self-righteous mistakes.
they're a little clearer now, but aren't that different.
it's more than 2 years since i originally registered... am i oldskool yet? ;)

Yeah i still log on to bluelight every now and then.
Not into the scene like i used to be,but ill always love my TECHNO! :) Hardly ever drop,but when i do,try to have a huge one with all my friends.
I have saved some of my 1st 50 or so posts.Yes,some make me laugh :)
Prioreties have changed,HARD!all for the good :)

Hey GoNeGoOsE...long time no see! :D
I'm too jaded to answer all the questions (read lazy!), but still around in one way or another - though this will shortly change as i'm heading O/S.
It's good to see some old faces rear their heads again. 'Big Ups' to Bass Junky and others who I haven't seen in a while! ;)
Am looking forward to a forthcoming 'Bluelight Retirement'! :D
...nuff said!

Blasts from the past :) late-99 BL
Dont post on BL much at all...
Still see some of the originals. I went to Sasha in Byron, but that was my only event for 2002. Totally out of the scene otherwise.
Reality kept in tact. Totally clean and have been for a long time! And a lot better off for doing so :)

I still insert myself into this alternate reality from time to time...when I'm not compulsively masturbating or picking my nose. Hello to the familiar Aussie faces.

Hey, nice to see you all again.
I still drop by occasionally; even go out a occasionally. Like, I'm off to Rainbow Serpent this weekend :) Definitely don't read my old posts, but I do wonder how people are going. Good to see you are all behaving yourselevs, hey.
Cheers :)