• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

California pill discussion

Has anyone heard of white lamborghinis?

bPn5MZd.png

just picked some up in so cal, where im from, but have never heard of these before. cant find them anywhere on the internet

Anything new?

lets see..... doramons seem to be taking over so cal at the moment,all sorts of colors, and a bit on the stinky side, I have heard that the doramons are a tad bit better than the monsters. what have you guys heard of?

Anybody out in ca heard about the poke ball crew making a comeback....? saw pics of them but i have doubts that they are from the OG crew.... Hopefully we'll see some test results on PR soon

Seemed like any white pressed pill I took in California was the bomb(don't mean to sound ignorant) there is a lot of good pressed white ones going around northern cali

Any info on Molly floating around? I heard possibly someone having some but it is a import from the east coast my friend said. Consistency he said looked dark brown and almost like a bag of brown sugar. Also he said had a specific sweet kind of smell. Dude he got it from claims it's fire, and it tested clean.. Is there any sort of way to discern what's legit and not legit moll? If so what would those characteristics be? Any info would be appreciated

Good clean test results should be insurance enough that its good. And the more crystally it is the better it will be (powdery can be cut easily).

Any info on Molly floating around? I heard possibly someone having some but it is a import from the east coast my friend said. Consistency he said looked dark brown and almost like a bag of brown sugar. Also he said had a specific sweet kind of smell. Dude he got it from claims it's fire, and it tested clean.. Is there any sort of way to discern what's legit and not legit moll? If so what would those characteristics be? Any info would be appreciated

The ONLY way to discern if something is legit is to put a Marquis reagent on it (or better yet, all 4 tests). You can't tell anything for sure by any other characteristic such as color, rock size, etc.

Anyone try the orange wifis from NL? Just curious to hear some more reports from people who have had them. Scored some the other day :)

Anyone try the orange wifis from NL? Just curious to hear some more reports from people who have had them. Scored some the other day :)

Although I haven't had them (wish), ills from NL are usually pretty clean and pack a punch. If I remember correctly I saw somewhere 200-230 mg? So they should be a heavy hitter

Any info on:
Blue Canucks
Green /red/ blue monsters

I've kind of seen mixed reviews on the blue Canucks. From what I read a lot of people seemed to like them but at same time there's a few more "seasoned" rollers that said they were weak or you needed to chew them

Haven't seen anything on green monsters but remember reading that the red and blue ones were decent somewhere ...

Were you tring them in Socal at Mayhem fest? A couple people I know has the same problem there.

It's sad to see the pill reports forum dying like it has been lately. NO ONE posts anything anymore!! Come on Cali, you guys have the only legit domestic pressed pills these days, whats up!?

The red blue and green monsters were fire. Loved em. Nice medium dosed rolls. maybe needed 2 or 3 of em but they were super clean. Ended up popping 6 of em over the course of the night. Then took 3 more the next day which was kind of a bad idea. Didnt feel that bad afterwards though. A week later was still happy to have had such a good time. However started feel over ecstacy for a little while. THe blue canucks are still floating around but haven't tried them yet.

ANother one popping up was green, purple, and yellow stars. All of which were speckled and have a slash on the back. Tested these and they were clean. About as strong as the monsters. Still needed 2. think they were a bit weaker than the monsters but it could be personal opinion.

Also tried the green and white alien heads earlier in the summer not sure if they were still floating around? Really good pills that supposedly had mda mixture. Loved these. Everything in cali was looking good as of lately theres still alot of good variety floating around that is all really nice stuff. Looking forward to new presses coming out because the scene really needs to get away from the molly.

Somebody i know also came across blue dolphins that they ate without testing first and reported that they were bunk.

Somebody i know also took some molly recently that was tested before consumption. It was decent but he still doesnt trust it comparatively to the pills. THeres really to many research chemicals that can be put into molly. 90 % of molly/moonrock floating around is some kind of methylone mephedrone bathsalt or new flouroamphetamine. And who know what else to fool the marquis. And watch out for people tryng to sell sassafras. Nobody seems to know what the fuck it is. Alot of it could just be brown unwashed mda/mdma but most of it is likely a new research chemical mixture and nobody knows how a persons body chemistry could react to it. It has rumors of being organic ecstasy which sounds like complete bullshit?

Please post if anyone has taken good sass that is confirmed with a reagent test kit?

Thanks naturelove415! Glad to hear there's still alot of goodies floating around Cali brotha! Yes those aliens are fire and MDA/MDMA combo pills. Must be some left overs from the reboot crew (R.I.P. :( ). I got to try a few of those myself earlier this year.

Glad to see this thread is still flowing pretty nicely!!!
Hope everyone is being safe, from the quick browse I just did (a tad out of it ;) )
Will post tomorrow as I'm FINALLY off of my Venlafaxine (Effexor)
Cheers!

Can anyone in LA help me out with legit MDXX? Idc if pressed or not. All my contacts have been giving BK and other various knock-offs lately (I know I know, I should test) I'd really appreciate any help or advice. thanks!! ** mod edit **
Do not ask for source's or leave contact information! !!!!

Last edited by a moderator: