European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Cafetiere / French Press Coffee.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Got one of these for Xmas as a gift, I'd wanted one for ages but never got round to buying one when paid but it's clear to me Santa clearly has some kinda mind-reading skills as I got one.
It's not the most expensive one out there as when I looked online some are insane, I can only assume a huge difference can be tasted in the quality of "tool" used to make the brew alongside the Coffee too.

I got a voucher for Asda on Monday for £40, I got some Coffee I really like from there but I'm just curious if others on here use these? What Coffee you drinking at the moment? What was the best one you had before?

I really am NOT some idiot who has an Instagram account so I can post pictures of food etc, I live very cheap but like with Cigars I really don't like cheap stuff as it is terrible. My only "Tally-ho" kind of trait is I'm Coffee and a Cigar but even with these two things I would NEVER spend huge amounts of cash on it but I also understand a few quid spent is well worth it.

Come on you French Press Cunts, what you pouring down your beak this morning?

Two heaped teaspoons of Nescafe (I know, what a philistine), washed down with far too much vodka.

I tried those cafetiere things briefly, too much bloody hassle and washing up.

Two heaped teaspoons of Nescafe (I know, what a philistine), washed down with far too much vodka.

I tried those cafetiere things briefly, too much bloody hassle and washing up.
They honesty aren't that bad to clean. I blast mine with cold water & all the loose Coffee comes right off the weird mesh thing (when I saw that mesh stuff I did wonder how good it would be to use as a gauze in a crack pipe)
The actual pot bit that holds the Coffee washes up real easy too, if I can keep it clean anyone in the world can. I am equal to @axe battler in regard to being a messy cunt.

The local £1 shop sells these instant coffee packs, you get 13 for £1.20 when it used to be £1 but due to inflation you now pay more, they are "Irish Coffee" which has a really sweet taste to it & I'm a huge fan of them. They are so cheap & any Coffee snob would have a seizure if served it but I like them so much.

What's your preferred brand of Vodka to go with the Nescafe? That to me is kinda like shooting white & dark together but in a legal drink version if you follow my logic here?

Yeah cafetiers really aren't too hard to clean. I just throw the grounds in the toilet of straight in the outside bin. OR @F.U.B.A.R. coffee grounds make good compost, throw them on ya poppy bed.
Nescafé Azera and the different varieties of that are amazing though. Like almost as good as proper cawfee.

Yeah cafetiers really aren't too hard to clean. I just throw the grounds in the toilet of straight in the outside bin. OR @F.U.B.A.R. coffee grounds make good compost, throw them on ya poppy bed.
Nescafé Azera and the different varieties of that are amazing though. Like almost as good as proper cawfee.

Yeh, you can get used coffee grounds for free from places like Starbucks. I used to feed my weed plants with them.

Also, cafetiers are great for brewing up mushrooms...