• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bypass Oxycontin time release (really works)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawks168

Bluelighter
Just wanted to let people know that chopping up the OC's and putting them in any soda, shaking it, and letting it sit, totally bypasses the time release in the OP 80's, 15's, etc. i have been researching this and it didnt seem like anyone had anything definitive, so i just thought id let people know. This is great if u like to eat ur OP's.

Have fun and stay safe

Thanks for sharing! So how long do you let them sit? I have the 20s and have shaved them down, etc with no luck. So afraid of ODing...Also will Mt Dew work and how much?

Thanks for sharing! So how long do you let them sit? I have the 20s and have shaved them down, etc with no luck. So afraid of ODing...Also will Mt Dew work and how much?

IME and according to all of the old archived posts on BL, overnight to a full day. Yeah, it sucks to hear, especially if you've only got a few left, no one wants to wait.

Sorry for all the questions, just wanna make sure I've got it, before I try it...So what's the kick in time when you do our this way and how long does it last. I have a lot more time release than I do quick acting and hat want to make sure not to over lap. Also, do they completely dissolve? Do you take the coating off?

I don't have the answers to all of your questions, but I do know a couple of things. Since you chop it up before you put it in the pop (or soda; whatever you call it where you're from), I don't think that you would have to removing the coating. Pop can dissolve pennies, I've seen someone use a pop as a cleaner for rust stains in their sink (I can't remember if that worked), and it dissolves the enamel on your teeth causing cavities. So, I'm fairly certain that it would dissolve a pill over night. Also, once while I was in the hospital a nurse gave me a valium and I took just enough of a sip of water to swallow it. The nurse told me to drink the whole glass, because if you chug a glass of water the medicine will kick in quicker.

Hey sorry. Havent checked over in a while. My best experience is when i chopped them into 6-8 pieces with a knife and put them in about one cup of soda, in a water bottle. Shake it for about 20 mins, and remember to let all the carbonation build-up out. Then, let sit for 4 hours (it only works this fast if you chop the pills up into 8ths). The pills should be super soft at this point. Drink the solution, and knaw on the soft pieces of pills to further break them apart, and swallow. When i did it this way, i started feeling the effects within 20 minutes, a true instant release. Hope this helps guys!

Also, if you do it this way id wait at least 8 hours to redose. The half life of oxy is around 4-6hrs, so if you wait 6hrs you most likely are in the clear, respiratory depression wise. However, ive experienced that if you just wait a whole day you can get that amazing high, instead of waiting 8 hes and only getting an ok high. But that is the plight of us addicts... We cant wait lol

Suggesting the best ways to get high is counterproductive to harm reduction. Sorry, I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.