• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction BUY A FILTER FOR YOUR NITROUS DISPENSERS (READ WHY)

Ketamania

Bluelight Crew
If you're an avid nitrous user (as myself), you know the joy of going through boxes at a time of chargers. I can easily go through 50-100 in a session.

However, did you know that non-medical grade nitrous (AKA food grade) leaves a yellow oily residue in your whipped cream dispenser? I figured this out by opening my dispenser one day and finding this disgusting residue lining the inside of my dispenser. Therefore, when you inhale your nitrous you are also inhaling this residue because there is no filter between the nozzle and inside and canister.

You can purchase it here: http://www.creamright.com/product/N...5aF4FYQovfq3qdbIUPFClXqgohDZHtLhoCJbgQAvD_BwE

Now it is up to you to decide whether or not you care that much about your health, but as part of a harm reduction forum I am advocating you purchase a filter. With this yellow gunk being so thick (I swiped it with my finger and it is THICC), I hate to imagine it sitting in your lungs; it is akin to smoking I would imagine.

I purchased the filter to see if residue actually does go through the nozzle, and guess what? It does. Yellow residue accumulated on the filter.

So everybody, please buy a filter for your nitrous dispensers if you use this method.

(this does not apply to those who use balloons/crackers to use nitrous)

If you're an avid nitrous user (as myself), you know the joy of going through boxes at a time of chargers. I can easily go through 50-100 in a session.

However, did you know that non-medical grade nitrous (AKA food grade) leaves a yellow oily residue in your whipped cream dispenser? I figured this out by opening my dispenser one day and finding this disgusting residue lining the inside of my dispenser. Therefore, when you inhale your nitrous you are also inhaling this residue because there is no filter between the nozzle and inside and canister.

You can purchase it here: http://www.creamright.com/product/N...5aF4FYQovfq3qdbIUPFClXqgohDZHtLhoCJbgQAvD_BwE

Now it is up to you to decide whether or not you care that much about your health, but as part of a harm reduction forum I am advocating you purchase a filter. With this yellow gunk being so thick (I swiped it with my finger and it is THICC), I hate to imagine it sitting in your lungs; it is akin to smoking I would imagine.

I purchased the filter to see if residue actually does go through the nozzle, and guess what? It does. Yellow residue accumulated on the filter.

So everybody, please buy a filter for your nitrous dispensers if you use this method.

(this does not apply to those who use balloons/crackers to use nitrous)

Not being a nitrous user myself, I'm not familiar with the various dispensing methods described.

But this seems like a good piece of HR advice to me...

This is probably pretty useful; I always thought these were crackers and didn’t realize they just attach to your existing dispenser.

Btw this is why ultra-purewhip is so popular (it’s one of the cheapest, too); it leaves a tiny bit of gray graphite-colored residue but almost no oil and isn’t yellow unlike iSi cartridges (overrated brand with little consistency).

I don’t touch nitrous nowadays, though; its use is filled with a bunch of health concerns like this that add up, and it simply creates an illusion of epiphany. For the occasional use, say a few carts while on lsd, residue is probably less harmful than the oxygen deprivation and frostbite potential.

Man i wish i used a filter all those years ago when i was abusing nitrous like no tomorrow. My lung capacity sure aint what it used to be 10 years ago and once every few months I get passing chest/lung pains. If its related to the nitrous abuse I dont know. Between 20 years of smoking nicotine, bongs on and off and nitrous its impossible to say. I really hope my lungs dont look like the shiny metallic shit found in my soda syphon!