Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Busted

For example:

925screen.jpg

Images are shown in colors that are based on individual Item density and thickness. Red represents very dense Items and orange indicates lighter materials, green represents relative high densities.
http://www.feelsafer.com/dyna910.html

Red=Handgun

Yeah when our shit got X-rayed..

it was wierd because every other time ive been oversea's ive never seen them X-ray my baggage once you have picked it up off the carosel....

this time however we were singled out and taken to the far end of the baggage check and had our shit X-rayed AGAIN....

Yea they definatly knew what they were looking for, because as soon as the bag with the ACCIDENTLY MISPLACED ephodriene tube in it passed through the X-ray, it was stopped and searched, the Tube was found instantly too.....

I always watch the bag's get X-rayed... when i can..

tho the resilution of the screens and the definition of the picture is far greater than the above pic

great pic tho !

Yeah i agree, 2 all u lucky ducks out there good on you! :D And also how many layers of baggies or gladwrap would it take for sniffer dogs to not sniff it out?

MoonlapseVertigo said:
A while ago I was going to a big event in sydney with two other friends. All of us had half a dozen or so pills on us, which we'd hidden on our body, as well as taken efforts to hide the smell.

As we got out of the train station near the where the event was being held, there were cops and dogs everywhere. A few dogs and half a dozen cops saw us (We looked fairly dodgy) and started walking towards us. We'd never been sniffed with stuff on us before, so the nerves were kicking in. Just before they got to us, a guy to our left, who a cop was searching, made a break for it. After a shout every single cop and dog there was after him, ignoring us. We snuck away as they chashed this poor guy down and nailed him.

Thanks random guy.

^^ That made me chuckle :D

so if i had, say, 10 pills hidden inside a roll on deoderant bottle would they see that in the x-ray at the airport?

so if i had, say, 10 pills hidden inside a roll on deoderant bottle would they see that in the x-ray at the airport?

For what it's worth, I recently boarded a domestic flight from a small city airport in central Qld, where customs officers were checking bags with the x-ray machine. The stapler in my bag must have looked somewhat odd, as the bag was put through again and the guy studied it in some detail before it was handed back to me.

But more to my surprise, a sharply dressed lady was also randomly checking passengers with an ion scanner. I saw a couple of bags emptied, but no-one taken away. What was impressive [?] was just how fast she got results and had the scanner reset for the next vac & test. If I wasn't such a happily married man, I'd have skipped my flight and asked the lovely operator out for an informative lunch ;)

Seriously though, if I was you I wouldn't even think of it. Trying to hide something or make it appear as something else will likely stand out like dogs balls. Pills are Pills, that's what they look like.

kemicalsista said:

Dude not worth it... yea im pretty sure it would show up on the monitor... the detail, definition and resolution, is very good on the X-ray Machines... also Australia has the best border security in the world...

Due to all the Drug busts going on in Aus and to do with Aussies.. Customs seem to be on High Alert ! especially to the way we were treated coming HOME !!!

Must of been the piercings, not having a shave for 3 days, the flip flops and bali clothing, and the general IM SO TYRED " im on drugs" look on my face, my age.. witch gave them the reasonable suspison to search us... ? ( probally not ? )

Ha ha... when i was being searched, i said to the customs guy that it reminded me of that show on TV "Border Security"... he was all like Why's that ? and started a whole new line of Questions regarding that TV show..

Dickhead...

Haven't you guys learnt anything? Your supposed to put your stuff in someone elses bag.

*=Regulator=* said:
One of my mates had a big smoke up before boarding a flight from London to Sydney. When he arrived in Sydney he got tested by the vacuum cleaner type device which showed up traces of marijuana. He was then given a full body cavity search, had ALL his possessions completely searched and then let go.

Needless to say, it wasn't a pleasant experince for him. But it got me to thinking, how fucked would it be to be the cop that has to sit at the airport and stick their hands up peoples arses all day? That would seriously be the worst job on earth :)

not realy you get to harress people you get to act tuff to people and there nothing they can to but take it though they might get bored after a while

Sllip said:
Haven't you guys learnt anything? Your supposed to put your stuff in someone elses bag.

ha ha funny you say that but now my friends friend whom came to bali with us.. has decided to point the finger at me ... because she claims where the Tube of EPHDRIENE was found is not where she lost it in the case...... bitch

she claims because it was my idea to buy the shit in the first place, its now my fault.... and i put in her case...

yea right 14 pillz @ 25mg each 350mg all up hardly seems worthy of bring home !

espicially when the effects are pothetic ?:\

yea the saga continues.. sorry for boaring you's

all this stuff about x rays and pills:

when i went from sydney to melbourne i put 4 pills (playboys with hats if i recall correctly) in a baggie and put that in an empty hair gel container, then covered the lot in hair gel, filling the container back up. that went in my hand luggage WHICH GOT SCANNED and when i was watching the xray go thru, i looked out for it, and could kinda see something, however it was so hard to make out that you wouldnt see it in the short time the bags are displayed on the x ray screen. all went well. my first and last mule effort aha ha ha

^^^^

yea lazy ass baggage scanners.... lol

also would you think interstate security would be as content to find stuff like this ??

yea ya could just put my expeirence down to bad timing... obviously perth were expecting stuff from bali... due to the current situation with australias high alert....

Of course you could see something... the X-ray images are based almost completely on mass density, so if you want to hide something from X-rays it must be surrounded by material of the same density. Fortunately the staff weren't expecting 4 lumps in your hairgel to be anything strange ;)

BT :)

About seven years ago my partner was on one of many surfing trips to bali and decided to take 5 pills with him. He put one each in five minties and wrapped them back up. They all disolved in the minties (he didn't think about that happening!!), and apparently were still just as good.
Also wouldn't do it though but back then there was practically no custom checks in Bali.