• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Businessman kills self after failing to get painkiller

Indeed Jesus in an IV...I love our naloxone free canadian Talwin...(I just love to rub those things in your faces huh? lol).

Poor guy, he was probably in "real" horrible physical pain + withdrawal. I'm confused as to why he couldn't get his doctor to change it to something else. It is in pill form, 50mg. I wasn't aware of it existing any other way. Your Talwin NX or whatever is also 50mg.

The common pill dosage is 50mg. you are right. The ampoules come in the same dosage. These were from quite some time ago and had no naloxone.

It is only compounded here now sadly...

Really? I can't get a picture from google images of the canadian Talwin, but I sure do get a watson pill when I do the search, watson being an american generic company who do not do business here (well they do, but as Cobalt pharms).

And by the way, I'm glad to have found somebody who enjoys Talwin as much as I do, I'd do 125-250mg shots 3-4 years ago when I had easy access to cheap pharms, like realll cheap ;) I'm a bit freaky as in I really enjoy Demerol and Butorphanol. Now if I could only put my hands on Levorphanol, we still do get 2mg pills of it in Canada, Levo-Dromoran, it seems so awesome, especially IV'd, with a high of 14 hours...If I'm ever dying of cancer I'm going to push hard on the doctor to have a script for it, plus it probably has no street value as nobody knows what it is so I could probably easily get it.

I'm gonna reach for my suboxone now....ughhguhghh..

Really? I can't get a picture from google images of the canadian Talwin, but I sure do get a watson pill when I do the search, watson being an american generic company who do not do business here (well they do, but as Cobalt pharms).

And by the way, I'm glad to have found somebody who enjoys Talwin as much as I do, I'd do 125-250mg shots 3-4 years ago when I had easy access to cheap pharms, like realll cheap ;) I'm a bit freaky as in I really enjoy Demerol and Butorphanol. Now if I could only put my hands on Levorphanol, we still do get 2mg pills of it in Canada, Levo-Dromoran, it seems so awesome, especially IV'd, with a high of 14 hours...If I'm ever dying of cancer I'm going to push hard on the doctor to have a script for it, plus it probably has no street value as nobody knows what it is so I could probably easily get it.

I'm gonna reach for my suboxone now....ughhguhghh..

Many people know there are extravagant surreal opioids.

Many are still just a dream as far as using them goes...

I wouldn't mind getting some racemethorphan syrup... :) Dextro and levomethorphan...

Haha, that'd be something. But I'm scared of dxm now and am hypersensitive to it (yep, even more than a decade where I bought a 50g bottle and some retarded fun on it, the binge stopped when once after coming 1,5g (solid 4th plateau) a best friend in my circle of best friends of 4 called me at 11 am when I thought, I thought it was my little brother calling me again from high school to verify if I was okay....(when he woke up, I was walking around barely seeing and kept asking where's my 1/4th (weed) ?!?!, turns out it was behind a sofa, where I had put it for safety) to be told a friend of mine died that night...I took it as a sign to stop putting my life on the line like this: fourth plateau isn't safe for sure if my little bro went and got the phone in the principal's office to check on me a little bit later.

I think I knew 50 people that loved their "T's & Blues" throughout the 80's (I didnt care too much for the "blues" half)

Yeah, it's kinda difficult to have it scripted. I did by saying, "I've heard this one painkiller is an agonist-antagonist so it must be less addictive right?" And I left my then doc's office with 125 50mg Talwins, that was in 2003.

Gasoline Vaseline
Benzene Amphetamine
All the chemicals in between
There ain't no cure for suicide