• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Burning Man

Ok if your an american citizen thats fine.
Of course if thats the case you will still be busted, and Nevada Drug laws are way harsher than Cali so it might be a federal offense

Or else do you mean your going to come across and camp in Chula Vista as " Juan Hernandez" ? :)

Haha, no, dual citizenship. :)

why would anyone want to go to the USA anyway, shithole.

Are you having a laugh? Amazing country, it's absolutely brilliant, the Bay Area is by far the best place I've ever been too, New York is great too.

Are you having a laugh? Amazing country, it's absolutely brilliant, the Bay Area is by far the best place I've ever been too, New York is great too.

Its a monolithic shithole dude

When I worked in Russia with their 12% tax rule the US govt made me pay THEIR going rate of tax.
They fucking audited me hardcore as well
If I go and work in Dubai next year they will STILL ask me to pay THEIR rate of tax

Once you get over $95 k a year the US Income tax rules apply.Regardless of where on earth you work
If you are a Uk citizen , and working in UAE the rules dont apply and you can keep all the surplus as far as I know.

Its probabaly the best advantage of being a uk citizen I know of

They are very crafty what they do is make you work for a company that is resgistered in the USA regardless of where in the world you work, thereby making you liable to USA tax

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...enouncing-citizenship-avoid-paying-taxes.html

Last edited:
Just avoid the fuss, wait like 2 days and then take 15 to salt lake city and then 80 to nevada and then take that to sacremento and then 205.
Much better than going the short way and getting busted

Extra few hundred miles. much better than jail though

Yeah but you have to go to Sacramento , i fukin hate that place what a poxy State Capital.
Agree its a shithole, grew up there but apart from the weather and my 2 sisters and my father I miss nothing about the place

Actually I miss the weather and about 2 friends

I miss my close family & the weather talking bout that it's fukin crazy atm 54 C in Death Valley 8o

America seems alright, I just generally can't stand typical, moronic Americans, so I'd hate to live there. Still, it's big, and there's lots to see. The burgers are bigger, too. That's right, I went to America and ate McDonald's. ;)

Burning Man sounds amazing. I know Red Arrow has been, perhaps multiple times, and said it's great. I trust his judgement, and I bet it would be pretty special. Even if it has changed, a first-timer is going to love it, no?