• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Buprenorphine water soulubility

123bupe123

Greenlighter
I was recently reading into buprenorphine's water soulubility and came across info that has me wondering about preparing generic 8mg bupe pills for injection. With the Hi-tech brand the pills are small enough to do so and ive been going as high as two 8mg pills per 1cc/mL shot whichis 16mgs. I stubled across the following info regarding bupe: "It occurs as a white, crystalline powder that is soluble 17 mg/mL in water and 42 mg/mL in alcohol at room temperature." Do you think me putting about 1.1
mL's water on two crushed 8mg bupe pills and prepping for inject, do you think im getting close to the entire 16mgs in the finished, pulled up solution? Considering buffers and inactives that break down with it making it into the final solution and the final solution being about exactly 1 mL? I know it says its soluble 17mgs/mL of water. Anyone have knowledge or experience on this subject? Because sometimes I only do one 8mg tab but still use a full mL and when comparing the two dosages, a 16mg shot doesnt usually seem to hit a whole lot more than 8mgs. I wonder if this soulubility thing is contributing to why.

It seems unlikely you would get near the complete dosage. It might be better to prepare two different 8mg doses for immediate administration after each other.

I wonder about propylene glycol?

Well, today I tried going with 1.5 pills for a 12mg shot. Broke it down and prepped for inject. BAM, it rocked me, best bupe shot ever so far. Im also on klonopin and get the big bad 2mg tabs. So to clarify, I start by taking 3-4mgs klonopin about 45 mins before I shoot, then aahhhhh, feeling alot better now. Fiven the soulubility and judging how that shot actually has me nodding, a luxury I havent enjoyed for years. Finally a little mu activation. I will continue to experiment with varying doses from 8 to 16mgs all in one single mL/cc and figure what dose gives max subjective euphoria. Thats right everyone who gasped when I say euphoric. But YEAH, Youre DAMN right bupe in its many forms absolutely causes euphoria. Just give a random, non user a 4-8mg shot and watch him or her float toward heaven.

I can just take 8mg sublingually and a have a wonderful night and next day. Better than hydro and oxycodone as well as codeine IMO. I prefer it over all the full agonists.

I tried twelve norco 10's 36 hrs after bupe and didn't even feel them. Theyve got tolerance high.