• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Buphedrone (alpha-methylamino-butyrophenone) megathread - spread your knowledge!

im more interested in effects, duration, etc then where its coming from.

my guess is we'll have some reports soon enough ;)

Well, of course.
I just thought I'd mention in case he didn't know.
Hope there are reports soon.

Just saw this advertised aswell, looks interesting...

I should raelly stop looking at drugs on the net and clear my fucking room =D

What dose are we starting with guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would start small.. like 5mg.. build up to an active dose.. This hasn't been around in quite sometime so info is definitely gonna be scarce

At the very least the name is not pronounced exactly like another substance :\

5-10 mgs is probably a good starting dose

Based on what, exactly?

Posts like this go against everything BL stands for.

Were you guesstimating?

So what if LSD were never known before and it just showed up on the RC market, would you recommend a dose of 1 - 5mgs based on the activity of DOI...etc?

Based on what, exactly?

Were you guesstimating?

So what if LSD were never known before and it just showed up on the RC market, would you recommend a dose of 1 - 5mgs based on the activity of DOI...etc?

Based on posts quoted from bluelight. But yeah, bluelight can be unreliable at times. Start as low as possible good enough advice for you?!

Based on what, exactly?

Were you guesstimating?

relax this is probably going to be a hell of a lot less serotnergic and much more like methcathinone. it might be shit but it sounds a lot better than mephedrone and 5ht2b heart issues:\

maybe a weaning process for beta cathinones towards a more speed like audience and a slow digresssion with more real mdma in the future

I'm with Jamshyd on this - 5mg is reckless, particularly since this is a stimulant. If someone took 5mg of LSD (30 hits or so?) they'd trip balls and probably not enjoy it, but they'd live. If someone took 30x the recreational dose of a stimulant, they'd probably be dead.

I would definately start a lot lower than 5mg, seeing as there's damned near no information on this.

I've got a gram coming in the mail (since i buy every RC i have a chance to >.>), and i plan to start tests in the sub-milligram range.

My normal protocol is 1/100th what i think the dosage is (confirm no effects at all), 1/10th what i think the dosage will be (confirm only threshold effects), 1/5th, 1/2, full dose.

I am inclined to be similarly cautious with new batches as well, because RC vendors are not immune to human error, and have on occasion shipped the wrong thing. New chemicals just warrant increased caution, because we have four things to guard against (individual sensitivity, possibility of a highly potent material shipped instead of a less potent one, lack of information about correct dosage, and presence of synthesis contaminants is more likely since this may be their first batch) instead of just the first two.

Check the smell for a first hint of identity,has something peppermint-like to it!

Hugo, have you actually bioassayed this? If so, can you comment please?