• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Bupenorphine after Oxycodone

StigmaShadow

Bluelighter
Everytime I search for answers on this I always get "wait till you are in full withdrawals". I have never been addicted to opiates (physically) and I have never been through withdrawals. Mainly because I don't use opiates daily. Will bupenorphine throw me into "withdrawals" after 24 hours of using 40mg of oxycodone? I've done bupe 24 hours after morphine and had no negative effects.

If you are not physically dependent on opioids then no, buperenorphine will not cause precipitated withdrawal.

No not at all... actually if you use 2mgs or less bupenorphine before using oxy the high might even be better. SWIM got their hands on 50 IR OC 80s and well wanted to make them last. SWIM found that taking 2 - 4 mg bupen in the morning allowed me to get high off of a single 80 rather than 2 or 3. High is a little different. But you can take bupe after opiates too, especially if you aren't addicted. even coming down I take it when I would normally take my next dose. The thing with bupe is the time you've been taking it. Because the half life is so long it stays in the blood binding to those receptors in the brain for like ever!! You could take an 8mg bupe and do an oxy 80 later that day no problem, you'd still get high. But you take 4 mgs a day for 5 days... byt the 4th / 5th day other opiates will stop having any effect. If you keep it under 4 your okay, at least my brain has about enough natural endorphin receptors to hold 4 - 6 mgs of bupe and still have enough to play with other opiates. But even time will destroy that and eventually no matter how low they probably will cover all the happy spots in your brain. Best bet is to never use for more than 3-4 days at a time and try to keep doses low. the whole withdrawals thing is a 'white-lie' spun off the truth that if you tried to shoot a suboxone you would go into instant withdrawal... not from the bupe but from the naltrexone.

Again I stay as long as you wait 4-6 hours after you will never have any negative effects. before that if your really fucked on like say 560 mg OC and you think bupe might just extend it... it might just demand some of the receptor space from the OC and your high will lower. The worst I ever got was a head ache.

BIG DIFFERENCE IS BUPENORPHINE AND METHADONE. I was withdrawling bad from methadone and tried taking a sub. HUGE MISTAKE. I guess cause the two are both massive molecules they can't coexist and they fight for the opiate receptors. Bupe wins and methadone has a much much bigger high... so that sent me into such hell 40 xanax bars barely calmed me down. But I slept it off and I think got clean for like 6 months after that...

No not at all... actually if you use 2mgs or less bupenorphine before using oxy the high might even be better. SWIM got their hands on 50 IR OC 80s and well wanted to make them last. SWIM found that taking 2 - 4 mg bupen in the morning allowed me to get high off of a single 80 rather than 2 or 3. High is a little different. But you can take bupe after opiates too, especially if you aren't addicted. even coming down I take it when I would normally take my next dose. The thing with bupe is the time you've been taking it. Because the half life is so long it stays in the blood binding to those receptors in the brain for like ever!! You could take an 8mg bupe and do an oxy 80 later that day no problem, you'd still get high. But you take 4 mgs a day for 5 days... byt the 4th / 5th day other opiates will stop having any effect. If you keep it under 4 your okay, at least my brain has about enough natural endorphin receptors to hold 4 - 6 mgs of bupe and still have enough to play with other opiates. But even time will destroy that and eventually no matter how low they probably will cover all the happy spots in your brain. Best bet is to never use for more than 3-4 days at a time and try to keep doses low. the whole withdrawals thing is a 'white-lie' spun off the truth that if you tried to shoot a suboxone you would go into instant withdrawal... not from the bupe but from the naltrexone.

Again I stay as long as you wait 4-6 hours after you will never have any negative effects. before that if your really fucked on like say 560 mg OC and you think bupe might just extend it... it might just demand some of the receptor space from the OC and your high will lower. The worst I ever got was a head ache.

BIG DIFFERENCE IS BUPENORPHINE AND METHADONE. I was withdrawling bad from methadone and tried taking a sub. HUGE MISTAKE. I guess cause the two are both massive molecules they can't coexist and they fight for the opiate receptors. Bupe wins and methadone has a much much bigger high... so that sent me into such hell 40 xanax bars barely calmed me down. But I slept it off and I think got clean for like 6 months after that...

This is pretty bad advice in my books, I wouldn't advise taking Bupe before Oxy or any other full agonist as it will almost certainly lessen your high, dependent or not. The above user reported that it made his 80's (IR 80??) seem to last longer but that's only because Bupe was likely covering his physical dependence so he didn't feel the typical ups and downs as much. If you're non-dependent why are you even going to take Bupe?

OrganixxxFaded - You most likely went into precipitated withdrawals from taking Bupe too soon after dosing Methadone. You may have been hurting but it's got a scary long half-life so you ripped out whatever Methadone was still on your receptors and replaced it with a partial agonist.

Bupe can be recreational to non-dependent persons. My question was bupe AFTER oxy.. Thanks for the replies. I didn't get a chance to score but any more feedback would be appreciated for future endeavors.

This is pretty bad advice in my books, I wouldn't advise taking Bupe before Oxy or any other full agonist as it will almost certainly lessen your high, dependent or not. The above user reported that it made his 80's (IR 80??) seem to last longer but that's only because Bupe was likely covering his physical dependence so he didn't feel the typical ups and downs as much.

Isn't this synergy? ;) At a low dose of buprenorphine there's still plenty of room for more opioids binding, so it's definitely possible to successfully combine buprenorphine with full agonists be it for recreational or medicinal purposes, however, most people dependent on opioids have too high tolerance for this. Analgesic doses of buprenorphine like 200-400ug won't block full agonists. I wouldn't advise combining buprenorphine with full agonists though as you can never know when it may backfire on you.

Isn't this synergy? ;) At a low dose of buprenorphine there's still plenty of room for more opioids binding, so it's definitely possible to successfully combine buprenorphine with full agonists be it for recreational or medicinal purposes, however, most people dependent on opioids have too high tolerance for this. Analgesic doses of buprenorphine like 200-400ug won't block full agonists. I wouldn't advise combining buprenorphine with full agonists though as you can never know when it may backfire on you.

The 4-6mg doses suggest were hardly "low dose", at the μg level you may be correct, however I feel like the Bupe would be tying up some receptors where I could have some delicious full agonist instead.

@OP - I do realize you were talking about after dosing, not before as the poster I've quoted suggested, I just wanted to address some of the information in his post. 24 hours should be more than enough time for you not to have any issues. I'm very dependent and I can dose my Bupe 24 hours after a shot of dope and not face PW so I don't see anything dreadful happening to you.

I had a buddy say he enjoyed doing some bupe after a shot... I looked at him like he missed some much needed anti psychotics, but he did enjoy it... my guess is that he wasn't dependent, and that the dope he was getting was of a low quality. Then, after he took the subs, the mere fact that they are extremely potent and recreational to a non dependent person explained he's predilection for something that would be extremely distasteful to me. The op would be in a similar situation, so he might enjoy it, who knows.