• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe - Piss Test Question.

pharaoh

Bluelighter
Strange question I think but here it goes. I have a urine sample saved from before I started benzos so that they wont show up. I don't know when my test will be but does buprenorphine stay in urine or does it disintegrate? If so, could I crumble a small amount in to trick the test into picking up the bupe?

Blue light does not support drug testing questions due to no real harm reduction value but I’ll answer before it gets locked.

I’m 99% positive the urine will still have the bupe in it, if you want to be extra safe you could drop a small piece in the cup. Hopefully your piss has been refrigerated and hasn’t been sitting that long because it gets pretty disgusting. Good luck

I don't know a lot about this but I know that crushing up bupe and putting it in the urine wont work because the body is going to metabolize it into something else before it comes out in urine. And I also dont know how old urine is going to work, there's so many tests out there that all work differently. You might be able to fool a basic one but the more advanced lab tests? IDK. You'd have to at least make sure the temperature is the same as fresh urine. Also yes technically we aren't allowed to talk about this here so it will probably be locked soon.

I don't know a lot about this but I know that crushing up bupe and putting it in the urine wont work because the body is going to metabolize it into something else before it comes out in urine. And I also dont know how old urine is going to work, there's so many tests out there that all work differently. You might be able to fool a basic one but the more advanced lab tests? IDK. You'd have to at least make sure the temperature is the same as fresh urine. Also yes technically we aren't allowed to talk about this here so it will probably be locked soon.

This is true in some cases, but in the case of bupenorphine the metabolite in the drug test is the same as it is on the urine panel. Therefore a piece of sub will most likely work I’ve seen people do it successfully

Thanks for the replies. Does anyone know for how long bupe will stay in urine? I've had a small bottle saved for a while before I started on benzos but I'm worried that the bupe might have disintegrated or something.

Thanks for the replies. Does anyone know for how long bupe will stay in urine? I've had a small bottle saved for a while before I started on benzos but I'm worried that the bupe might have disintegrated or something.

Forever I would think