• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Bup w/d?

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Sorry if this has been asked before but i cant find direct awnser and i would be happy to hear someone with experience..
How much "chiping" can you do with suboxone before you expiriance withdrawl when you quit? (2weeks? A month?)
If i were to use 2mg per day for week and a half/ 10days and cold turky it , would i be in w/d ?
Also what is w/d like and how long does it last ?

Thank you guys in advance 🤘♥️🤘

Not sure as I have only "played" with bupre a few times and have never been on it for more than a couple days.
But I "hear" that the wds from this is in relation to the length of time one is on it and at what dose.
Some have claimed that wds could last months or even years.
f that

I quit 4mg/d bupe with deschloroketamine. Other dissociatives like memantine will work as well. I had no withdrawal at all despite going 'warm' turkey. Of course this route is not without dangers but I'd risk to say it's not so bad.

Good luck!

Update i gues: its third day now since i last took subs after 10day consta use and all i felt is bit down and retarded but nothing compared to "real" w/d... I have some amphetamine and xanax on my side for help tho ;s. All in all il be taking a break from evrything but little speed and benzos evry now and then... I really dont understand why the fuck i keep torturing myself like this, gues i hope you can feel happy without any drugs. Thanks for reaponses 🤘🤘