• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos bunk g3722 xanax??

noodles32

Greenlighter
picked up some today, they do have the bitter taste, but they are more powdery feeling and break very easy, the top one is from my pharmacy compared to the bottom which I'm questioning
30izy49.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Tonss of them going around no way to tell by look test it out and see if it's what a normal one feels like, if not then you know you got bunk xanax simple as that

I recently had a friend who is benzo tolerant get what we're suspecting is fake gg249 bars.

The only reason I say this, is because hes tolerant enough to take 4-5 bars at a time and still function, but just half of this gg249 had him blacked out for three days and waking up in a town two hours away from us with scratches and bruises all over him.

My theory is who ever pressed them used one of the more potent rc benzos and totally fucked up the dosing part of their operation.

Glad I didn't take the other half when he offered it to me.

these are RC benzos. Which is fucked up because it is insanely dangerous to play around with unknown dosages and it sucks b/c you can buy this pill press on e-bay for dirt cheap.

phenanzepam maybe? something newer? who knows without testing and speculation can be harmful. Change this thread from ID to warning by adding warning fake xanax caused 3 day blackout with 1/2 and press. It could save lives especiallyif posted in regionaldrug discussionsection.

TL, DR: professional opinion, those are not from the same dies. Ditch them. Get a 'script if you must. For sure there's much better alternatives. Talk to pharmacists if you have ?s about interactions.

Imo, as a former formulation scientist is that those are different dies. That could mean any number of things, but doesn't bode well. One G is hexagonal, the other rounded. It's ready easy to fake any die if you know what you're doing. Then again they could be dies used in side by side machines at a legit facility - some genetic mnfs aren't very concerned with the precision of their dies, whereas fakers may actually come up with superior looking dies.

I hate this b.s.

I'd chuck the street ones, flubromazolam definitely does, and some potential cuts (I'm guessing here), taste a lot line alprazolam. Imagine the shock of getting 2-mg f-azo when you thought you were getting alprazolam 2-mg! A lot of assumptions in that prior sentence, like assuming f-lam to be the active ingredient. Could be f-lam, clonazolam, phenazepam, pyrazolam, diclazepam... you get the idea right? It could be nothing or it could be super potent.

I bet these basement pull pressers don't event know that a batch can be overmixed, by mixing the excipients and active to the point of re-creating hot spots. It requires analytical measures to ensure final product is evenly dosed. I seriously doubt any basement/garage pressie is checking for uniformity. Static charge deposition of active ingredient on equipment is another issue I doubt many are concerned with, I've seen that as a problem in industrial scale manufacture, to the point of tablets being 20% of labeled amount up to 200% of labeled amount in the same batch - and these were professionals! Recalled lots of those tablets at great cost.

I believe people, particularly kids and people who don't know their source's source, are fueling this trend, but more so the drug war and lack of compassion for those dependent upon prescribes benzos that weren't properly tapered, essentially everyone is to blame here... If you absolutely must, buy RC benzos or a g of alprazolam online and have it tested. Then you'll know what you're taking.

There's a lot of ways to discourage the black market bootleg pill supply chain, but none are very effective, so this trend will continue to grow, imo, without legalization of adult recreational use.

If you must get a prescription to use Xanax prn, like 10 bars a month maximum! Those you can use for panic attacks while you work with a therapist, or for stim come downs.

If you need to taper, try to find a doc who will go through the Ashton Manual taper with you, and be honest about your intake.

If you need a simple sleep aid, there are several prescription ones that aren't terribly addictive. Trazadone short term or serequel (sp?) but try 50-mg diphenhydramine first. Consult your pharmacist (drs are shit for this info in the US) to ask if there's any drug interactions with anything else you take. Be honest about all you take, go to a different pharmacy where they definitely don't know you.

Last edited: