Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bulk price of 3MMC in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ketagoblin

Bluelighter
I have managed to stumble upon real 3MMC domestically, which is an actual miracle where I live. In before the supplier vanishes and I will forever miss out on getting this chem again, I asked about bulk, and the vendor quoted me 8600 USD for 1 kilogram.
Would you say that is a fair price? I find that a tad expensive.

Price discussions are not allowed. What I can tell you is that if you find the cost of the precursors and the assets required to produce the product, then you know the true cost and so how much is profit.

Price discussions are not allowed. What I can tell you is that if you find the cost of the precursors and the assets required to produce the product, then you know the true cost and so how much is profit.
But true cost doesn't really concern the consumer does it. The people in possession of the precursors, the assets and chemistry knowledge control the market

Well no. Which is why I said if YOU feel it's a good deal, fine. I just know 4MMC cost half that price so likely somebody somewhere is making a huge profit and so they could sell more at a much lower price....

Well no. Which is why I said if YOU feel it's a good deal, fine. I just know 4MMC cost half that price so likely somebody somewhere is making a huge profit and so they could sell more at a much lower price....
it was only a few quid anyway on the street for a g back when it was everywhere and legal, but if there was like multiple labs just pumpin n pumpin it out during the legal period, would that might have an effect on the bulk precursor's for 4mmc cost possibly?

Status
Not open for further replies.